Banned usernames

SDS

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s the owner of the site, and the sole individual responsible for policies and decisions which have targeted conservatives and their view points.  He is the sole proprietor.  Of course it’s about him personally.  He personally made the decisions.

Conservatives should let people know exactly  how Scott runs his business.

He bans people who go after him and flip him off, on the left AND the right. Perhaps you need to revisit the FIRST POST in this thread, and Zebra's post about getting suspended. 

And yet again, that has nothing with you saying that people should make SDS "hurt" personally. That is totally ***** up. 

And you've had 3 chances to retract it and won't, which says a lot about you. Maybe when you cool off, you can come back and apologize but at the very least, you should retract what you said and not encourage anyone to do anything to hurt him. Jesus. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

You guys must do a lot of yoga to be able to stretch that far.

While you are correct that one does not typically refer to sex crimes as pedophile law, any reasonable person with a functional understanding of the English language and a shred of common sense would clearly understand that phrase to refer to a lawyer who represents pedophiles and not a pedophile who is a lawyer.

It's really not a close call. 

Just for ***** and giggles I asked two lawyers what they thought the term "pedophile lawyer" referred to without giving them any backstory. Both, without hesitation, said lawyer who represents pedophiles as though the answer couldn't be more obvious.

This is just another example of you guys intentionally misrepresenting someone's words so as to feign indignation on the premise that their statement conveyed something other than its plain and obvious meaning. It's so typical.

Hoax.  What do you call a priest who ministers to pedophiles?  A priest who ministers to pedophiles.  What do you call a priest who is a pedophile?  A pedophile priest.  

And, for what it’s worth, I have never, in my decades in this profession, heard the phrase “pedophile lawyer.”  Not once.  

Have a nice day, hoaxer. 

28 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s the owner of the site, and the sole individual responsible for policies and decisions which have targeted conservatives and their view points.  He is the sole proprietor.  Of course it’s about him personally.  He personally made the decisions.

Conservatives should let people know exactly  how Scott runs his business.

Shut Up GIF - Shut Up Man GIFs

I kid but seriously step away from the keyboard.  This place has been right leaning for at least the 11 years I have been here.  DRs banning has nothing to do with his political leanings as stated in the OP.

So DR is permanently banned?

That's too bad, I have no idea what he did or didn't do, I just know that PPP is worse off for it.

Unfortunately, many of the new posters that have appeared out of nowhere in PPP have made the board almost unreadable.  

Oh well.

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

That's too bad, I have no idea what he did or didn't do, I just know that PPP is worse off for it.

Unfortunately, many of the new posters that have appeared out of nowhere in PPP have made the board almost unreadable.  

Oh well.

Sorry sir,

You are not allowed those views.

Not anymore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Sorry sir,

You are not allowed those views.

Not anymore.

I just got a warning for responding to someone on the football side about viral shedding.  I didn't even initiate the conversation, they made a comment about it, I figured I'd throw in a few sentences about viral shedding and BAM!  Warning!

LOL

What a joke.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Oh well.

Sorry that your 25 member nutbar circle jerk is just not the same anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

I just got a warning for responding to someone on the football side about viral shedding.  I didn't even initiate the conversation, they made a comment about it, I figured I'd throw in a few sentences about viral shedding and BAM!  Warning!

LOL

What a joke.  

Yes indeed.

13 minutes ago, Magox said:

LOL

What a joke.  

I didn't even know viruses had sheds.  What do they put in there?

• Haha (+1) 2