I told you all Josh Allen was a statsicial 'curve pusher'

RocCityRoller

Thank you New Era for the bump. I have been looking for these posts. I'm not sure why you did a LOL emoji on this post.

I was one of the first on TBD to say 'Hey we may have a Brett Favre here'.

I was flamed pretty hard and ridiculed pretty often for being open minded about the pick, and looking for comps.

JA is this generation's Brett Favre. And Buffalo got him. I think I said it first back in 2018.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I was wrong but my thoughts were Allen was unable to develop accuracy. He will always have some dog in him that could lead to injury but he’s tough as nails. You can’t measure competitiveness and desire. It’s seems like yesterday he was coming off the bench to relieve Peterman.  

Bumping this thread Is never goin  to get old over the next 12 years...

Well... maybe it might...

And for the record I hated the pick at the time but the next day I was prepared to “hope for the best”

Think this  is now turning out ok..

Edited by Aussie Joe

So much salt I could open a pretzel factory.

I didn't revive this old post btw.

Some dufus tried to call me out over a 2 yr old post I was right about, and I am the bad guy?

Laughable. But is is TBD.

Only on TBD could a guy point out why a QB may have a chance, be right (thankfully) and be called out.

I'll ratchet up the LAMP and say Tre Edmunds still sucks. He is a terrible MLB.

Call things what they are.

20 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Thank you New Era for the bump. I have been looking for these posts. I'm not sure why you did a LOL emoji on this post.

I was one of the first on TBD to say 'Hey we may have a Brett Favre here'.

I was flamed pretty hard and ridiculed pretty often for being open minded about the pick, and looking for comps.

JA is this generation's Brett Favre. And Buffalo got him. I think I said it first back in 2018.

open minded that he could be that and declaring he was that are very different things 

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean did you get lost? why is this over here?

It was moved to the OTW forum because TSW is a forum for posts about the Buffalo Bills.

This was a post about the poster, not the Buffalo Bills, so it didn't really qualify.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.