Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I do hope the coaches are taking today’s day off and gameplanning for the Chiefs. Need to do that because if the Titans Game is cancelled and the Chiefs game isn’t moved they will be behind the 8-ball. 

remember Titans tested negative twice and was about to open facilities before 3 more positive tests came. So they could still catch a positive late and end the Tuesday game. And boom Bills have to start prep late for KC. 

They have no choice.  Because the Chiefs game could still be played on TNF, they have to begin installing the game plan.

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You know those won't come until after we play them. 

That's how the NFL rolls. 

I know, still...would be nice, and fair. If they only suspend Vrabel, I'm not convinced that's actually a penalty. After watching him march his 0-3 kicker out last year for the longest kick of the day, I think he may be....um....special.

Many questions remain about the Titans, including just how hard the league is going to hammer the team for reported failures to follow COVID-19 guidelines. It’s possible that coach Mike Vrabel and General Manager Jon Robinson could both be suspended, that players could face discipline, and that the team could forfeit draft picks. The league is serious about demanding that health and safety protocols be followed, and it appears they weren’t followed in Tennessee.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/09/titans-have-no-new-positive-tests/

Edited by Golden*Wheels

8 minutes ago, scribo said:

One step closer to getting to see Josh Norman and Taylor Lewan on the same field again.

I never knew about this, I am interested to see if what Lewan said was true about trying to hurt Henry.  Not that I have much trust in his word as he is a douche, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and would change my perspective on this

Sorry if this has already been discussed.  Long thread

Who administers these tests for covid?  Are league officials in charge of the tests or are team officials?  I ask because it seems there could be a lot of various pressures put on officials to report favorable results.  

Lol.  Too conspiratorial?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I never knew about this, I am interested to see if what Lewan said was true about trying to hurt Henry.  Not that I have much trust in his word as he is a douche, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and would change my perspective on this

From what I recall, Norman and Henry spoke after the game and both said that there was nothing to the accusation.

Lewan is just an overrated jerk.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

From what I recall, Norman and Henry spoke after the game and both said that there was nothing to the accusation.

Lewan is just an overrated jerk.

He has always been that way. He sucker punched an Ohio state fan at a bar after the Michigan game (that he played in and sucked) a few years ago

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has always been that way. He sucker punched an Ohio state fan at a bar after the Michigan game (that he played in and sucked) a few years ago

Oh I know... I remember that draft well, and I said at the time he deserves to be a Raider, where his total lack of maturity and discipline would be celebrated 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah, I’ve heard of multiple instances of Lewan being a straight tool. If Norman picks off a pass he should do the bow and arrow right at Lewan, assuming the Bills are winning.

• Haha (+1) 1

While I get the need to prep for the Chiefs on such a short (and still uncertain) turnaround, I hope the team isn't looking past the Titans.

I know the Titans are hobbled but (as of now) most of their roster will be suiting up for the game on Tuesday. Hopefully the off-day today is to provide the Bills players with a chance to heal up a bit, given the current injury list and the extra 2 days of prep that they already have over the Titans, rather than jumping the gun and already prepping for Kansas City.

In the grand scheme of things, the need to win the game in Tennessee (assuming it goes on as planned) is just as important as winning the KC game -- and this game would appear to be more winnable than the KC game, just don't want to underestimate the Titans.

26 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed.  Long thread

Who administers these tests for covid?  Are league officials in charge of the tests or are team officials?  I ask because it seems there could be a lot of various pressures put on officials to report favorable results.  

Lol.  Too conspiratorial?

My understanding is the league gets results straight from the lab.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

There won't be a Titans game. Bills will play the Chiefs on Thursday. There is no way the Titans will sudennly have no more positive covid results. 

there will be no more positives if they stop running the PCR tests at 45 cycle counts

The NFL medial chief acknowledged the validity of positive tests at 30 cycle counts

could be that positive tests have been leaked directly from the lab

14 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I'm not going to try and find if it's already been said with this thread being 99 pages, but one good thing is that the game wont be played in a tropical depression. I'm sure that will benefit the Bills passing game.

Actually I don’t think that point has been mentioned and it is a good one 

• Like (+1) 2

As a side note the Bills are getting ***** and we all know it. League has done a terrible job protecting the integrity of the game. I know playing in a pandemic wouldn't be fair but we've seen nothing to indicate the league gives two rats asses about punishing Tenesse beyond hot air from pundits. Really has killed my desire to watch this season since I now feel like good or not the Bills will be screwed by other teams being idiots with COVID or WWE antics.

32691BC8-E520-4EE4-A694-C88676B5E2F2.jpeg