Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

57 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

🤣 Yes, I’m atheist. A theologian understanding will do that. I’ve regularly dined at the Tree of Knowledge for decades. Thorough Bible study and tomes of factual evidence.

Ergo, complete fiction. 

Just for that, they're awarding the New England Patriots a compensatory conditional draft pick.  😇

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

As the world turns.

IF the Titans have another positive test ...........  Is TNF game still a possibility?  

If you have a definitive answer tag me so I don't have to search a dozen pages.  Please

@SlimShady'sSpaceForceYes. I think it’s pretty much a lock actually if there is a Positive test today 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

@SlimShady'sSpaceForceYes. I think it’s pretty much a lock actually if there is a Positive test today 

The way I read it was if there are any positive tests between now and Tuesday, that's the case... However, if that positive test comes Monday or Tuesday, and the league still wants us to play Thursday with basically one day to prepare for the world champs, I'd be pissed.

1 minute ago, scribo said:

Very glad the Titans had no new positives this morning. The NFL obviously is going to make the Bills play them, so might as well get that W in the books now and move past them.

Lets be real. Leave our Bills love at the door. What are the Titans chances winning this game assuming they can practice Saturday?

Knowing the legal implications of all punishment decisions, and knowing the NFLPA will automatically defend all players, the NFL will likely do their due diligence before handing out punishments.  The Titans are hobbled.  I doubt they hobble them further this week, no matter how mad they are.

I do hope the coaches are taking today’s day off and gameplanning for the Chiefs. Need to do that because if the Titans Game is cancelled and the Chiefs game isn’t moved they will be behind the 8-ball. 

remember Titans tested negative twice and was about to open facilities before 3 more positive tests came. So they could still catch a positive late and end the Tuesday game. And boom Bills have to start prep late for KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Knowing the legal implications of all punishment decisions, and knowing the NFLPA will automatically defend all players, the NFL will likely do their due diligence before handing out punishments.  The Titans are hobbled.  I doubt they hobble them further this week, no matter how mad they are.

I feel like hobbling them more and letting themselves get embarrassed on national television is more of a punishment than any fine or suspension IMO.