Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Talk about adding insult to injury. 

Or violation to violation. 

if you're not cheating you're not trying. #Vrabel #Belichick

what a debacle that team is top to bottom.

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“This game shot on iPhone.”

And the torn ACLs brought to you by players who were assuming the NFL would get their heads out of their asses and call this game. 

Move the game to Monday and then move KC/Bills to next Sunday? 
Make Titans forfeit? 
Make the playoffs based on win % vs record? 
Give everyone on the Titans management/coaching team a felony on their record?

I don’t know the answer. And I shouldn’t. Because I work a full time job, not in the NFL. 

But these ass hats have known this might be a possibility since the minute Adam Silver did what he did in March. (I’m not an NBA fan, but Kudos to that dude.) 

And yet, no plan? 

Yes, the Titans should be fined/banned/be forced to step on legos barefoot for eternity. 

But the NFL is handling this worse than an armless juggler. 

Think they’re going to try and handle this like MLB, bubble for the post season. 

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I respectfully disagree. if nothing else for the Bills you would think the league would officially say Something by now. A bit tardy IMO.

Getting it right and waiting for additional data and information to do so is more important than notifying fans.

57 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If it doesnt bother the players, you shouldnt take it so hard. It's just a game.

When I say off the rails I just mean drinking 15 beers and bitching about it at the bowling alley. I really hope they don’t do this to our players. I understand that the NFL and NFLPA agreed to this but sometimes you really need to do what is right in a grey area situation and just pay these guys. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Interesting dialogues here.

Half claim they could still play football while the other half are McDonalds experts.

Why am I not surprised?

This place really is our own little slice of heaven, isn't it? 

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Getting it right and waiting for additional data and information to do so is more important than notifying fans.

well my point was not notifying fans as much as the Bills just sayin'

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Knock, and it shall be open unto you

Ask, and ye shall receive.

😇

LOL scripture Chandler#81 **tilts my sunglasses down for a better view** hahahaaa

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Triple header?!

That would be sweet...watch them put the Bills at 1 AM EST lol.

Also, if I'm putting my tinfoil hat on...I would say this seems like a move to make sure the Pats can possibly get Cam back after the QB #$%@show on Monday night.  

1 hour ago, johnnywo said:

Should move BUF/TEN game to Monday and BUF/KC game to Sunday night....move SEA/MIN game to Thursday

They already moved P*ts to Monday for they saw P*ts getting ass kicked gave great ratings.

Are you proposing a triple header with Bills playing in afternoon?

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

That would be sweet...watch them put the Bills at 1 AM EST lol.

Also, if I'm putting my tinfoil hat on...I would say this seems like a move to make sure the Pats can possibly get Cam back after the QB #$%@show on Monday night.  

No afternoon.  See other comments on P*ts.