Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

At this point is the game on no matter what, or could it still be cancelled/postponed again last minute if more Titans test positive?

Good question. I don't want to know the answer. No matter, we will find out very shortly.

We are 10 minutes from when the Titans' test results were reported yesterday.

5 hours ago, Figster said:

A good friend of mines birthday is today and she's a huge Bills fan. Her and her hubby make a trip to the Ralph once or twice a year. I told her how cool is that, Bills football on Tuesday and its your birthday. Fingers and toes crossed for the victory!

Now posted on TSW!!! Happy Birthday Mindy!!!

Lets go Buffalo!!!

Nice! Mine was Saturday...hoping for a belated birthday present (the only one I want/wanted).

16 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

It is so hard to say if he plays or not since we've got no idea what is actually going on with him.

I don’t expect him to play, but it’s true that we don’t know if he practiced Sunday and if he did, there is a chance. The last injury report was Saturday and no media was allowed for Sunday’s practice 

25 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I will be astonished if Tre White plays in this game.

I think we should expect to see Cam Lewis and Josh Norman at corner with Dane Jackson brought up as the backup boundary guy.

I thought I read that Wallace was full participant in practice the other day. I could be wrong though

38 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I will be astonished if Tre White plays in this game.

I think we should expect to see Cam Lewis and Josh Norman at corner with Dane Jackson brought up as the backup boundary guy.

I'm pretty sure they needed to bring up Jackson yesterday at 4 pm.  So I think thats a good sign White is playing.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 17islongenough said:

I'm pretty sure they needed to bring up Jackson yesterday at 4 pm.  So I think thats a good sign White is playing.  

As thin as they are at CB with or without Tre, in my mind, this was a foregone conclusion that he will be on the active roster.

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

I went over there and made an account.  Have had a few ignorant back and forths and have encountered a few knowledgeable posters as well. One guy said that he was on tbd and that we’re all saying how Allen is better than Mahomes. Another guy said that every bills poster picked the Bills to win in our prediction thread.  People just making stuff up for no reason other than to spew nonsense.  

@Dont Stop Billeiving what’s your username over there?

Hey man! Yeah I actually haven't set up an account and start posting on the other fan forums, I just try to do some opposition research and read as much as possible about their players. Agree with you, I'm very underwhelmed with the Titans fan base and their knowledge from what I've seen. 

I was actually really impressed with the Dolphins and Raiders fans in particular from previous weeks. Pretty reasonable takes, good knowledge about their teams and the Bills, and didn't really attack anyone. 

Fingers crossed for tonight, the nerves are starting to set in! Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Game On. 

one more test to clear and we see Bills on a Rare Tuesday Night game in the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, scribo said:

GAME ON! Let's GO BUFFALO!

..."per source." = Handed to him directly by Rodger.

On more test to clear. Today’s Game Day Test. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Game On. 

one more test to clear and we see Bills on a Rare Tuesday Night game in the NFL. 

On more test to clear. Today’s Game Day Test. 

They don't test on game day. Last night's was the last. They had originally planned to test on game days, but the probability for a false positive benching healthy players is too high.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, scribo said:

They don't test on game day. Last night's was the last. They had originally planned to test on game days, but the probability for a false positive benching healthy players is too high.

Starting in week six they will... 7 days a week coming to a stadium near you.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announces-players-other-tier-1-tier-2-individuals-will-undergo-pcr-testing-o

• Like (+1) 1