Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Any given Sunday.  2018 Bills whupped the Vikes.

But while I don't think it's gonna be easy, I'm pretty disappointed in our local media picking against us.

That's because they all buy into that chip on the shoulder hype crap while ignoring they haven't had a real practice in two weeks.  Some of them probably a month.

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So funny this team beats prepared good teams like the Rams and Raiders but we will lose to an average Titans team who have not practiced in weeks.

This isn't the old Bills maybe get rid of the old way of thinking.

What is this talk of them not practicing? They have had at least two full practices in the last several days.

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Any given Sunday.  2018 Bills whupped the Vikes.

But while I don't think it's gonna be easy, I'm pretty disappointed in our local media picking against us.

F Em!

9 hours ago, Westside Madness said:

Super glad I left Allen, Diggs and Henry in. My QB replacement would have been Matt Ryan, who put up an amazing 6.94 points...

I subbed Goff in for Allen and started Henry for  tomorrow. Took Diggs out and Higgins got me 11 pts. Not too bad, won't cost me a lost at least. Goff got me 33 pts, Allen will have to have a really good game to beat that.

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

169 pages and counting...

Must be a pre game thread record?

A good friend of mines birthday is today and she's a huge Bills fan. Her and her hubby make a trip to the Ralph once or twice a year. I told her how cool is that, Bills football on Tuesday and its your birthday. Fingers and toes crossed for the victory!

Now posted on TSW!!! Happy Birthday Mindy!!!

Lets go Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 3