Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

And we are expecting to win this one by just showing up ?

What I strongly believe is that our D has something to prove and I expect them to bring it , 

GO BILLS !!! 

Think the best way to help the Bills D is to build a lead quick and make Tannehill have to throw it.

Haven’t gone through the whole thread, did the Titans get anyone else back off the covid list today? 

23 minutes ago, The Dean said:

The Rams were certainly an tough win, and in retrospect I think the  Raiders were as well.  My point was, in the week before facing the Chiefs, it might serve the Bills better to get a tougher win against the Titans than many expect. I think people are expecting a walk-over. While I believe the Bills have a good enough culture to avoid over-confidence, it's natural to relax a bit after a blow out.

Anyone picturing a walk-over, hasn't been paying attention. 

In addition, the Titans strengths on offense line up well against problems we've shown in our D

The Titans weaknesses on defense align with possible gaps in our offensive game (run game)

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

And we are expecting to win this one by just showing up ?

What I strongly believe is that our D has something to prove and I expect them to bring it , 

GO BILLS !!! 

No milano has me thinking we’ll be waiting a few weeks to see our defense rise up to where we expected them. I think Dotson will do ok in run D. I want to see him be effective in coverage before I have confidence.  If I’m the titans OC:  I’m going after Dotson in coverage, preferably with Jonnu;  Put Aj brown in the slot to overpower Taron Johnson;  run at Trent murphy if I’m not going at Dotson or to Aj.

hopefully Tre plays and we have him shadow Brown

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/6/2020 at 11:36 AM, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

A new part of my traditional game week preparations (Bills podcasts, checking this thread every 5 min etc) this season has been scouting around on the opposing team's fan forums. Here's the link to Tennessee's Titans vs Bills thread if anyone's interested:

https://www.titansreport.com/topic/40526-bills-week/

A few observations:

1) There seems to be one Bills fan who posts on there frequently whose name is Logical (is this you @Logic? lol). Whoever they are, they seem to have successfully stirred them up into a frenzy.

2) There are more references to 'sand' than I expected to find on a football message board.

3) There are a few trolls and a few reasonable posters as can be expected on any online platform, but in general I'm as unimpressed with these Titans fans than I was with the Jets fans in Week 1. A lot of lazy takes about Josh Allen being inaccurate/turning the ball over and the level of analysis/knowledge on the forum is rather poor. (Conversely, I thought the Raiders/Rams/Dolphins fans from the last three weeks were pretty realistic and knowledgeable.)

4) For being fans of a team whose lack of discipline/controls regarding COVID has put the entire league in doubt (and less importantly, could cost their team wins), no one seems to be that upset with the Titans organization. A few jokes about giving it to Josh Allen though...

5) Most posters seem high on Vrabel and the offense and less happy with the defense/special teams. Also mixed expectations for the returns of Taylor Lewan, AJ Brown, and Adoree Jackson from injury. 

No matter who is available for Tennessee, I like our guys and expect them to get the win on Sunday. Fingers crossed the game goes ahead safely and Go Bills!

I went over there and made an account.  Have had a few ignorant back and forths and have encountered a few knowledgeable posters as well. One guy said that he was on tbd and that we’re all saying how Allen is better than Mahomes. Another guy said that every bills poster picked the Bills to win in our prediction thread.  People just making stuff up for no reason other than to spew nonsense.  

@Dont Stop Billeiving what’s your username over there?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I hope you are right, in fact if you are I'll wear underwear on my head the rest of the day tomorrow to make up for doubting you 

And prove it make it your avatar for the day !!

38 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No milano has me thinking we’ll be waiting a few weeks to see our defense rise up to where we expected them. I think Dotson will do ok in run D. I want to see him be effective in coverage before I have confidence.  If I’m the titans OC:  I’m going after Dotson in coverage, preferably with Jonnu;  Put Aj brown in the slot to overpower Taron Johnson;  run at Trent murphy if I’m not going at Dotson or to Aj.

hopefully Tre plays and we have him shadow Brown

Yes not having Milano will definitely hurt but that shouldn’t decide the outcome , I still expect our defense to show up and worse case scenario ( man it feels good to say that ) our offense is more then capable of putting 25-30 points !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Putin said:

Yes not having Milano will definitely hurt but that shouldn’t decide the outcome , I still expect our defense to show up and worse case scenario ( man it feels good to say that ) our offense is more then capable of putting 25-30 points !!! 

Titans gave up 30 points to the Jags and the Vikings I see no reason the Bills can’t score at least that many points.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Process said:

So was tre on the flight to nashville??

Dunno.  "Suited up" pics less than half what they normally take and several repeats. 

Didn't have pics of a bunch of guys they normally take

https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/suited-up-bills-travel-to-nashville#1c1b3ea8-787a-4080-bb62-7e8f71506760

Missing 34 IDs if anyone wants to play:

1 Cody Ford and Shnowman (Dawkins)

6  ?Josh Norman?

8 Gabriel Davis

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dunno.  "Suited up" pics less than half what they normally take and several repeats. 

Didn't have pics of a bunch of guys they normally take

https://www.buffalobills.com/photos/suited-up-bills-travel-to-nashville#1c1b3ea8-787a-4080-bb62-7e8f71506760

Missing 3 IDs if anyone wants to play:

8 Gabriel Davis

1 hour ago, Putin said:

And prove it make it your avatar for the day !!

So funny this team beats prepared good teams like the Rams and Raiders but we will lose to an average Titans team who have not practiced in weeks.

This isn't the old Bills maybe get rid of the old way of thinking.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So funny this team beats prepared good teams like the Rams and Raiders but we will lose to an average Titans team who have not practiced in weeks.

This isn't the old Bills maybe get rid of the old way of thinking.

Any given Sunday.  2018 Bills whupped the Vikes.

But while I don't think it's gonna be easy, I'm pretty disappointed in our local media picking against us.