YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Play-by-Play: Tom McCarthy

Analysis: Jay Feely

So I looked them up.

Tom McCarthy: a radio play-by-play guy for the Phillies

Jay Feely: a field goal kicker who bounced around 7 different NFL teams

TBN even had an article mourning that we couldn't get Nantz and Romo:

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/if-the-bills-titans-game-happens-it-will-be-without-jim-nantz-and-tony-romo/article_f2a85e0a-0c8a-11eb-b5d3-9f5ab2577613.html

Special prize tidbit:

If you missed the CBS pregame show “The NFL Today” Sunday, you didn’t see the four studio analysts debate “Who is really No. 1?” in the AFC East – the 4-0 Bills or the 2-2 New England Patriots. Phil Simms and Boomer Esiason agreed that it was the Bills, who won 82% of viewers’ votes. Bill Cowher and Nate Burleson went with the Patriots because of their history.

Buffalo vs Everybody, People. 

We're 4-0, and we can't even get respect as the #1 team in the AFC East.

HUNGRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!

53 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I mean either this is a true 5D chess move or anyone he brings back will be sucking wind very quickly I'd not injured. 

I don't understand this take.  If, hypothetically, some of the players are completely asymptomatic why could they not be working out on their own and staying in shape away from the team? 

*edit* I don't mean "take" in a negative/hot take sort of way.  Just feel like it's a BIG assumption that any players coming back from COVID list will be worthless on the field.

Edited by co_springs_billsfan

3 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I don't understand this take.  If, hypothetically, some of the players are completely asymptomatic why could they not be working out on their own and staying in shape away from the team? 

*edit* I don't mean "take" in a negative/hot take sort of way.  Just feel like it's a BIG assumption that any players coming back from COVID list will be worthless on the field.

Not saying worthless but ask any player and they will tell you there is a huge difference between an official practice/game time than independent work outs. The Bills could still lose this game for sure but just pointing out a fact.

54 minutes ago, Negan said:

I would love a Bills beatdown tomorrow with some  exclamation points throughout the night 

I'm of two minds about this. Of course I'm always happy when the Bills trounce their opponent. But part of me is thinking a tough win might serve them better moving forward. They need to know even if things go bad for the other team, that doesn't make anything other than dangerous. Before heading the Chiefs a tough win might be better prep. I sais "might".

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'll go with Two.

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Not saying worthless but ask any player and they will tell you there is a huge difference between an official practice/game time than independent work outs. The Bills could still lose this game for sure but just pointing out a fact.

Indeed,. "working out" isn't the same as practicing.

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I'm of two minds about this. Of course I'm always happy when the Bills trounce their opponent. But part of me is thinking a tough win might serve them better moving forward. They need to know even if things go bad for the other team, that doesn't make anything other than dangerous. Before heading the Chiefs a tough win might be better prep. I sais "might".

I'll go with Two.

Indeed,. "working out" isn't the same as practicing.

I mean... the Rams were somewhat of a tough win, no?

I doubt the Bills are taking the Titans lightly, and I’m sure our coaches have made them aware of the internalized bulletin board material being used over there. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ll be REAL excited when I can wake up every morning and not have to hold my breath for our upcoming opponents testing news. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I mean... the Rams were somewhat of a tough win, no?

I doubt the Bills are taking the Titans lightly, and I’m sure our coaches have made them aware of the internalized bulletin board material being used over there. 

The Rams were certainly an tough win, and in retrospect I think the  Raiders were as well.  My point was, in the week before facing the Chiefs, it might serve the Bills better to get a tougher win against the Titans than many expect. I think people are expecting a walk-over. While I believe the Bills have a good enough culture to avoid over-confidence, it's natural to relax a bit after a blow out.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bzgu2pu9m4tk56202pv

Just read that article and was about to post it.  I don't know how you can say this..

In terms of following proper protocols, Robinson admitted that ensuring that everyone is always wearing masks and wearing them properly has been a challenge.

"As far as the masks are concerned, it's been a, we've been fairly compliant. To say that we're 100% would be a false statement. There's certainly been some inconsistencies there. I've talked to several other GMs during this time, who have reached out to me and just checked on us and how we're doing and my family, because they know my personal situation. They face some of the same things we've faced with masks. We're constantly reminding players.

"That's been one of the more challenging things."

Then say this....

"Since the start of this COVID outbreak back in March, we've taken this thing extremely serious," Robinson told reporters. "We say it all the time, but the health and safety of our players and our coaches and our staff and their families, all of that is the most important thing."

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

I think It is new to everyone to have players come off the Covid list the day of the game and playing with zero practice, so no one knows what to assume. Usually if a player doesnt practice he doesn’t play. It’s not so much about whether they felt sick while they were out. Vrabel did say that some were symptomatic but didn’t say who. 

I truly don’t know what to expect with this game. As usual I’ve played all the scenarios through my head Of the Bills losing, and how it happens. I don’t know how all Of this affected their preparation and I don’t know how many key guys like Tre, Andre Roberts, John Brown etc we will be missing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I strongly believe the Titans are going to make this tough and might win this.

I believe all games are tough and this one will not be different in that sense.  I still believe we win this.  Honestly though, I would say that about any game.   The only game I am iffy about is that Chiefs game and maybe Seahawks, but I firmly believe we can hang with anyone in the NFL and win any game.

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I strongly believe the Titans are going to make this tough and might win this.

And we are expecting to win this one by just showing up ?

What I strongly believe is that our D has something to prove and I expect them to bring it , 

GO BILLS !!!