Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

a whole lot of first world problems in this thread. FCOL why so much whining about you not being able to see the game live..DVR and dont look at the internet, buzz through the commercials ... problem solved. Geesh people.  Yeah it sucks that covid 19 has impacted our TV viewership...Newsflash it has impacted a whole lot more people lives as in they have lost theirs........a little perspective please SMH

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Setting the stage to postpone some more so that the Titans can have full manpower back before they play a game?  Wouldn’t doubt it. What excuse will be next for why the game can’t be played?

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, par73 said:

And the Chiefs on a late Monday afternoon? I definitely won't be able to see the beginning of that. Does the NFL care?

I heard you have an important doctors appointment you have to take your "insert person of interest" to on Monday afternoon. Need to leave work early. ;)

Edited by TBBills

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Just wanted to pop in here and say “158 pages??? Get a life!!!”

😆 Go Bills!!!

Feel free to contribute a recipe, a fashion tip, anything! We are trying to set a record here. Btw the titans are ground up and in the freezer. 

• Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I am cautiously optimistic about them burning in a seventh or so level of football hell for what they’ve done to us and the league, but mostly us.

Look, I'm not saying it's been easy, but all this kerfluffle could have a positive side for the Bills as well, don't over look that.

There's a chance the Bills may get a "questionable" player or two back who wouldn't otherwise play or who would play more hindered

We have a few extra days for everyone to heal up, and we get an extra day for the KC game

Perhaps most important, while people point at the Titans as a revved up motivated team with something to prove, having to go through the wringer on scheduling and actually prepare and study two game plans is more or less unheard of, and surly a point of adversity that our coaches will turn into an extra layer of motivation for us.

And we really don't know yet what happened in Tenn. that was improper or against the protocols and how it contributed to the outbreak.

18 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

I could care less about the Titans conditioning. They clearly broke protocols which led to the massive outbreak in their organization. That’s their fault, not the Bills.

I care because it is a player safety issue

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Look, I'm not saying it's been easy, but all this kerfluffle could have a positive side for the Bills as well, don't over look that.

There's a chance the Bills may get a "questionable" player or two back who wouldn't otherwise play or who would play more hindered

We have a few extra days for everyone to heal up, and we get an extra day for the KC game

Perhaps most important, while people point at the Titans as a revved up motivated team with something to prove, having to go through the wringer on scheduling and actually prepare and study two game plans is more or less unheard of, and surly a point of adversity that our coaches will turn into an extra layer of motivation for us.

And we really don't know yet what happened in Tenn. that was improper or against the protocols and how it contributed to the outbreak.

How so?

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

respectfully, Hap, it has nothing to do with the dates of these games for me right now.  The s*** show of how the titans organization has been going about this and the NFL’s efforts to accommodate them (and it is to accommodate the sinner) is.

as far as dates do go I am one of the people who was pressing hard that the chiefs and bills game should be played on Monday.

7 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

How so?

Players are prone to injury when they haven't practiced in two weeks and then jump into a real game.  Also the risk of there still being a virus that can be passed to another team.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the players haven't been able to practice, condition properly, or get proper treatment for their injuries, they can be re-injured or injured.  Sorry I thought that was obvious.

I seriously doubt they are out of shape and not getting treatment for injury