Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

31 minutes ago, sabres431 said:

I know everyone wants Tennessee punished, and they should be, but what is going to happen when Tennessee has a bunch of injuries from not practicing for two weeks?  That would also be a bad look for the NFL.

I believe this is a real concern.

31 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The Nfl has been so transparent with everyone on this. All the news and information seems to come from everyone but the nfl. 

Transparent as a plywood board-up

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SCBills said:

One thing I’m not used to is Josh Allen being the lead in for promo’s...

”Josh Allen and the Bills head into Tennessee to face the Titans”

Marquee status

Yup...and he’s basically in all the promos for football, in general, in NFL network...amazing

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Can I just say the KC kick off time works perfectly for me. Allows me to get to bed by 1am. 

Thanks. 

Just now, wjag said:

I’m looking forward to Diggs and Foster running free in their secondary and I’m holding my breath as Titans run free in the Bills secondary. 

Foster? Isn't he on Green Bay's practice squad?

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Can I just say the KC kick off time works perfectly for me. Allows me to get to bed by 1am. 

Thanks. 

Foster? Isn't he on Green Bay's practice squad?

Doh. John Brown. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Very bad Karma.  I can’t wish injury on anyone and I can’t imagine anyone enjoying a parade of injuries.  Horrid if that happens because the NFL would have put them in that position

Don't worry fans don't control karma. The Bills team themselves are prepared to take down a healthy Titans team.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I can’t say I’ll show an ounce of concern if there’s any injuries on the Titan side from a lack of “contact shape’ the last couple of weeks but there’s been some decisions/actions taken that have exasperated the issue and the players still react with ignorance.

what I don’t like is Byard’s “I’m taking names” comment, exudes arrogance and makes me think this could get dirty, hope the refs are frosty.

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Very bad Karma.  I can’t wish injury on anyone

OK - I deleted - but I wasn't wishing, was just saying if it happened...

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean the NFL has to be the only ones wanting this game to go down on Tuesday at this point besides maybe KC. I mean Bills don't want to play the Tennessee Plague Rats until they get this ***** under control, and Tennessee can't want to play this game with what 1 walkthrough.

Oh, come now.  Tenn had a whole 1 hr 45 minute practice today and they can get one tomorrow if they like.  1 walkthrough and 2 practices, what could go wrong for them?

8 minutes ago, Say When... said:

I can’t say I’ll show an ounce of concern if there’s any injuries on the Titan side from a lack of “contact shape’ the last couple of weeks but there’s been some decisions/actions taken that have exasperated the issue and the players still react with ignorance.

what I don’t like is Byard’s “I’m taking names” comment, exudes arrogance and makes me think this could get dirty, hope the refs are frosty.

Well there’s been a lot of *crickets* coming from Buffalo on the topic so nothing to see in the way of locker room material there.  “We don’t know what happened” and “we want to play football” from player interviews.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We need someone who knows someone who saw Tre White and he said he’ll be good or something.

Yeah the news blackout on his status has been frustrating.