Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, wjag said:

Extra precautions?  Titans will play Bills with masks on???

Yes, that. what I hear. They'll be wearing masks. latex gloves, and be spreading sanitizer all over their uniforms so when the Bills tackle them they'll be safe..

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Yes, that. what I hear. They'll be wearing masks. latex gloves, and be spreading sanitizer all over their uniforms so when the Bills tackle them they'll be safe..

They better have a kiddie pool of sanitizer on the sideline for them to bathe in after each series

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So I assume this means they will be wearing masks when they get together unsanctioned outside the facility

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They should be forced to wear masks during gameplay as part of their punishment 

I seriously was thinking about this - players were wearing masks during OTAs and training camp.  They could at least wear gaiters - or have shields to at least do something - better than not doing anything

I know everyone wants Tennessee punished, and they should be, but what is going to happen when Tennessee has a bunch of injuries from not practicing for two weeks?  That would also be a bad look for the NFL.

Edited by sabres431
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Back the Blue said:

You really believe there is even a .0001% chance of this happening?

Probably a better chance than what you quoted, but still quite close to zero.

It's what I'd prefer the Bills to do to avoid exposing the team to COVID.