Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Motor26 said:

I assume the Bills will fly to Tennessee tomorrow sometime after the covid test results are announced. It someone from Tennessee pops on Tuesday and the Bills have to fly back and play the Chiefs on Thursday that would be pretty rough. 

There is no longer any scenario where the Bills play on Thursday. The Chiefs game is Monday night, period.

• Like (+1) 4

Do we have any update at all about the Titans game? I know another test means that they still can't open their facilities. We are getting rather close to "poop or get off the pot" time here to even know if we can play at their stadium.

The idea of making them play at a neutral site and a neutered roster is growing on me.

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The idea of making them play at a neutral site and a neutered roster is growing on me.

I'm all for the neutral site - but at ths point in time feel that castrating every player on the Titans may be a bit extreme (ask me again Tues after the game)

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Anyone have any idea how many players may be missing from Tenn?

Won’t know until Tuesday probably. The current Covid list is upthread not very far 

12 minutes ago, The Dean said:

They promised to be extra super careful. I'm sure that will take care of things.

They should be forced to wear masks during gameplay as part of their punishment 

Edited by YoloinOhio