Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

29 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So risk getting this passed on to our players and being without them for a game or two (assuming another outbreak doesn't happen to us) because they are changing the protocol just to get ratings and games played? 

That is the concern.  That may not be the reality, but the NFL is not communicating clearly to us.

16 minutes ago, par73 said:

They did practice yesterday, so if a coach tested positive, how is this not a game-altering issue?

The assertion is that this defensive assistant is a QC coach and hasn’t been in the facility 2 weeks

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah just keep pushing the game back so all their players are healthy

I’d imagine the players with covid conditioning would suffer from being laid up for a week or two, but still. Today they would have been at their weakest. Oh well, on to Tuesday night.

I assume the Bills will fly to Tennessee tomorrow sometime after the covid test results are announced. It someone from Tennessee pops on Tuesday and the Bills have to fly back and play the Chiefs on Thursday that would be pretty rough. 

12 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

If they get Simmons and Humphries back too by Tuesday I’m gonna be pissed.

I don’t think they’re eligible but we’ll see.  

I do think Fulton and Correa will be eligible 

1 minute ago, Motor26 said:

I assume the Bills will fly to Tennessee tomorrow sometime after the covid test results are announced. It someone from Tennessee pops on Tuesday and the Bills have to fly back and play the Chiefs on Thursday that would be pretty rough. 

I was thinking they would wait to fly morning of - what the Cheaters did.  With the situation so fluid would want to plan for last possible instant.  Also avoid staying in any hotels there

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Can those activated play versus Buffalo?

Yes. Any player activated before Tuesday’s game can practice and play for the Titans on Tuesday night against the Bills. Tennessee could benefit greatly from the league pushing this week’s game back.

Titans remaining on the Reserve/COVID-19 list

LB Kamalei Correa: Added September 30

CB Kristian Fulton: Added October 1

WR Adam Humphries: Added October 2

WR Cameron Batson (Practice squad): Added October 2

DL Jeffery Simmons: Added October 3

FB Khari Blasingame: Added October 4

WR Corey Davis: Added October 7

TE MyCole Pruitt: Added October 8

CB Breon Borders (Practice squad): Added October 8

Edited by Scott7975

47 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That is the concern.  That may not be the reality, but the NFL is not communicating clearly to us.

The assertion is that this defensive assistant is a QC coach and hasn’t been in the facility 2 weeks

Ok-- thought I read he was in the facility yesterday.

It's going to be shameful if there eventually are any suspensons handed down that they don't happen before the game with Bills 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I was thinking they would wait to fly morning of - what the Cheaters did.  With the situation so fluid would want to plan for last possible instant.  Also avoid staying in any hotels there

Wouldn’t they need to set up some facilities for walk-thrus and stretching though?

But down and back in 1 day makes sense to me

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It's going to be shameful if there eventually are any suspensons handed down that they don't happen before the game with Bills 

Now look we all know the NFL is almost always wrong and reactive and errs on the side of utter and pure STUPIDITY....you KNOW they dont care about this really and you KNOW some slaps on the wrist are coming over this..you also KNOW they dont care that the team getting screwed over the most in all this is the BILLS....why did nothing wrong and the NFL is 100% OK with screwing them over...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wouldn’t they need to set up some facilities for walk-thrus and stretching though?

But down and back in 1 day makes sense to me

NE*** did it - so it logistically can be done.  Shouldn't be more than a 2hr plane ride as well

Edited by stevewin