Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

How about the Titans game with the Bills?

Still on for Tuesday, though moving the chiefs game to Monday gives them room to move titans to wed or Thursday if needed. Which would totally suck. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Still on for Tuesday, though moving the chiefs game to Monday gives them room to move titans to wed or Thursday if needed. Which would totally suck. 

God, I hope we don’t keep kicking this Titans can down the road. I think that is a trash decision. I am really glad they pushed KC back and locked it in. I think we all needed that. 

13 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

4:30pm is the worst time EVER! PEOPLE WILL BE AT WORK! 

Like this isn't a hockey game 

When I lived onnthe West Coast this happened every MNF game. When it was a Bills game, I found a way to get to a TV on time.

But seriously I can't believe people are whining about a MNF game becaue of the start time. I think, if some here won the lottery they would focus on complaining about the taxes.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The NFL doesn't give a damn about anyone besides themselves.

Any decision will be based on their bottom line

Yes, the NFL should consult with you before scheduling any game, to make sure it's convenient for you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, par73 said:

I'd really like to hear from McDermott and Beane on this.  What is their input (if any) on this situation with the league?

You would expect them to throw the league under the bus during a press conference? Ain’t happening. I’m sure they’ve expressed their displeasure via the appropriate channels, and that information might get leaked through back channels. But, you aren’t gonna hear it from them directly.

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

You would expect them to throw the league under the bus during a press conference? Ain’t happening. I’m sure they’ve expressed their displeasure via the appropriate channels, and that information might get leaked through back channels. But, you aren’t gonna hear it from them directly.

They'll just say how it's 2020 and how you have to be prepared for anything and how health and safety is a priority. Meanwhile McDermott's forehead vein will be becoming more and more prominent.

• Haha (+1) 1

All the people complaining about still being at work when the game starts have clearly never tried to be an NFL fan on the west coast.

Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football ALWAYS starts when people are either still at -- or are on their way home from -- work. 

Don't even get me started on London games.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

5pm is insane.   lots of est ppl still at work, and people in KC I think its 4!  Just play Tue at 7 again. 

They aren't going to go up against game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday the 20th and piss off one of their main broadcast partners in Fox.  Doubt that will happen.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch