Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Let's get back to the issue at hand although I do enjoy hot Tennesee Fan Board and hot Justin Herbert talk.

Do you all think the game will go on on Tues?

I think it will because it sound like the test was positive on just one staff member.   

I'm just concerned that it MIGHT put our players at risk.  That place COULD be a trap.  

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Except that it DID work for MLB, which is the closest comparison to the NFL (large traveling parties, no bubbles).

Part of that was MLB coming down hard on players who violated protocols, which the NFL hasn't had the guts to do to protect its product.

I'd argue it hasn't. Cool they played a 60 game shell of a season that no one will ever consider to be a legitimate championship. Big old asterisk next to that one.

There is no reason to suspend the season. Stretch it out sure, but putting it on hold does nothing.

3 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

You must be fun at parties.  

You can keep your woe is us pity parties where you can compare victim points.  I'll be over here with the mature adults.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you posted proof. Oh man

Yes.  I did.  The exact release and catch points of the ball, which is all that matters.  I'm sorry if recognizing reality or getting over an unlucky loss on a great play by an opponent makes me not a true fan.

They are going to wait.  My questioning of why Tuesday instead of Monday for first rescheduling is why they are going to wait till tomorrow I think and see results.  Built another day in just in case.They want to wait as long as they can to cancel.or postpone. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Wish the league would make a decision here ASAP.  I have Motor at RB and need to know if I should sub in another RB. 

They need to call this situation before the kickoff of today's games.  My fantasy line-up depends on it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Exactly.

I did it this week with Herbert and I did it last week because I had kelce going into Monday night for a game we didn’t know would happen when that news came out I immediately went and found a Monday night TE from the originally scheduled game. It just so happened to be Tonyan. Turns out i should have put him in. Lol. Regardless it’s a good safe strategy to use if those late game players are available to cover your butt.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Hey, many years ago after making a political comment on TSW Lori gently directed me to PPP thus causing me to become better educated with clearer thinking but suffering from a fate made in hell. 

Ahh.. the good ole dayz.  That was also a time when PPP wasn’t a bottomless hellhole and no one knew what a pandemic in turbulent times could be like..

I yearn for yesteryear as well..

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Believe what?

The numbers bear this out...that's simply fact

I get that the posts might be frustrating to the mods, but it’s something the NFL needs to look into if they want to get a non-bubble season in.  

These players aren’t at much of a risk.  Now, if they have family that they see who are, they need to be weary of that.  

College Football is plugging along because they have large rosters and just play whoever isn’t testing positive.  NFL explodes anytime someone tests positive... that’s not sustainable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

You can keep your woe is us pity parties where you can compare victim points.  I'll be over here with the mature adults.

Yes.  I did.  The exact release and catch points of the ball, which is all that matters.  I'm sorry if recognizing reality or getting over an unlucky loss on a great play by an opponent makes me not a true fan.

I would like to see proof of the exact release and catch points of the ball.

3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

They need to call this situation before the kickoff of today's games.  My fantasy line-up depends on it.

Of all things the leagues cares about I'd put this at 2nd to last. Right above forcing games to happen no matter the impact to players, coaches or their families. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I did it this week with Herbert and I did it last week because I had kelce going into Monday night for a game we didn’t know would happen when that news came out I immediately went and found a Monday night TE from the originally scheduled game. It just so happened to be Tonyan. Turns out i should have put him in. Lol. Regardless it’s a good safe strategy to use if those late game players are available to cover your butt.  

Who’s Herbert Is that the old man from family guy ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Good pickup! I played Tonyan in place of Jonnu Smith. Between him and Aaron Jones, I got the 52+ points I needed to win. I didn't think I had a prayer.

• Like (+1) 3