Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Sorry. Typo. I meant to write Friday. I swear I thought I read they were going to try and get in Friday afternoon. Can’t dig it up. I’m probably just an idiot. Ha

It was reopened Saturday .. not Friday .. though I am likely to get a warning point for typing about Covid 

26 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Shouldn’t that be three claps after the second forfeit?

Diggs is officially out of my lineup. Replaced by Will Fuller.

What chant are you basing it on?  Mine's based on "defense (clap clap)" repeating.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Outside of the complete stupidity to try and put the Titans on the field, the thing that drives me the most crazy here is that they are “waiting for the league to tell the FO the plan” 

Holy Shirts! This team has been coinstantly testing positive for 2 weeks now. There shouldn’t be a wait for a plan/instruction moment anymore. Hey Titans/Bills. If you test positive again, we are doing x. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Because that game is Monday 

So?  What is one day difference?  The Titans had one walkthrough in two weeks and had an outbreak.  The Pats have like 3 people in two weeks.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

They just moved the pat Broncos to NEXT Sunday...  after the pat Positive test this morning...   No way they can proceed with the bills game now right??? 

Broncos-Patriots game is being moved to next Sunday, sources tell ESPN. Broncos were supposed to play Miami; that won’t happen. That game is being rescheduled.
Edited by gordong
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

Outside of the complete stupidity to try and put the Titans on the field, the thing that drives me the most crazy here is that they are “waiting for the league to tell the FO the plan” 

Holy Shirts! This team has been coinstantly testing positive for 2 weeks now. There shouldn’t be a wait for a plan/instruction moment anymore. Hey Titans/Bills. If you test positive again, we are doing x. 

I don't know how you mess this up so bad. The league had their championship game just before the virus hit the US in force and they got to see how dozens of other sporting bodies across the world returned to play. There should be at least be a flow chart about how to deal with this. But naaah, this game will be played. I really don't care if the Bills lose anymore, I will take getting the ***** out of Nashville without the team contracting the virus as a huge win.