Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

When did facility open? Has that staff member been isolated already.... ? If so play the game!!!

The players and staff have been isolated for awhile. If this staff member hasn’t been around anyone that shouldn’t affect the game.

Unless he has been....

Players and coaches got together multiple times after the outbreak started, so no they haven't been isolated. If the virus spread at the off site workouts they could potentially go another week with more people testing positive.

NFL needs to move or cancel the game and punish the hell out of them, just get it over with already.

• Like (+1) 1

Just move on from this game, why should the Bills suffer for the Titans blatant disregard for what the NFL has put in place. Make them forfeit the game and hammer with a loss of draft picks!!! On to Kansas City. 

Edited by Baba Booey

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is turning into a big joke.  This team is going to infect the entire NFL if they allow them to play.  They need to be shut down and isolated (real isolation, not go out and practice when you think noone is looking isolation) until they all have a clean bill of health.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Players and coaches got together multiple times after the outbreak started, so no they haven't been isolated. If the virus spread at the off site workouts they could potentially go another week with more people testing positive.

NFL needs to move or cancel the game and punish the hell out of them, just get it over with already.

Yes. Can they prove these practices happened? If so... they should 100% make a big example out of them, especially if this coach was present at the unauthorized practices.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

What is everyone doing with fantasy? I have several Bills’ players in my starting lineup. Very little on my bench. 

I moved Diggs to my bench yesterday, reluctantly. I don’t trust this game will be played enough to chance it and my league has no contingencies for that situation 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I moved Diggs to my bench yesterday, reluctantly. I don’t trust this game will be played enough to chance it and my league has no contingencies for that situation 

Tough one.  Don’t blame you.  

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

You moved Diggs before the announcement..... totally your fault, you jinxed it!!!!