Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Actually, I'm concerned about fan and media perception of the team.

Why

16 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

So the titans have like little to no players out ? Or am I missing something

They aren’t listing anyone still on the Covid list on the injury report 

23 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Actually, I'm concerned about fan and media perception of the team.

You’re concerned that it will have an effect on the way the Bills play?  Or concerned about something else?

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, through three weeks, aren’t we the better team even at full strength? Like, if this game was tomorrow coming off a normal couple weeks and no injuries on either side- aren’t we better?

Their defense has not played well and they haven’t beaten any good teams, but their offense has been good even without AJ brown. It’s probably pretty even but one of those pick em games. McDermott is 3-0 vs titans. But hasn’t played them with Tannehill 

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Based on the above, and the Depth Chart on the Titans site, here are the starters that may miss Tuesday's game:

WR Corey Davis (1st Team)

WR Adam Humphries (1st Team)

WR Cam Batson (Just activated off PS for week 3, back up WR)

TE MyCole Pruitt (2nd Team)

TE Tommy Hudson (PS)

FB Kari Blasingame (main Fullback, listed as back-up RB)

DL Jeffery Simmons (1st Team DT)

DL DaQuan Jones (1st Team NT)

OLB Kamalei Correa (2nd Team)

CB Kristian Fulton (2nd Team)

DB Breon Borders (PS)

LS Beau Brinkley ... Only one on Roster

Edited by CSBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Based on the above, and the Depth Chart on the Titans site, here are the starters that may miss Tuesday's game:

WR Corey Davis (1st Team)

WR Adam Humphries (1st Team)

WR Cam Batson (Just activated off PS for week 3, back up WR)

TE MyCole Pruitt (2nd Team)

TE Tommy Hudson (PS)

FB Kari Blasingame (main Fullback, listed as back-up RB)

DL Jeffery Simmons (1st Team DT)

DL DaQuan Jones (1st Team NT)

OLB Kamalei Correa (2nd Team)

CB Kristian Fulton (2nd Team)

DB Breon Borders (PS)

LS Beau Brinkley ... Only one on Roster

Vrabel said Brinkley might be available ... to me that’s huge if he’s out. They have a great punter but a backup LS can cause problems 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Let me see if I understand this...

The Titans are mad?

Like, the team that ignored protocol, had an outbreak, got warned to implement additional measures, ignored those, got caught, and then decided to play the “well you can’t prove it” game—that team is mad?

How do you think the Bills feel? You caused 2 of their games to be rescheduled, despite the fact that they’re apparently following the rules. You’ve (theoretically) put their players at risk of illness. You’ve risked a forfeit, which would cost them a week’s salary.

The Titans are mad?

The Titans better get a dog; they haven’t seen mad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vrabel said Brinkley might be available ... to me that’s huge if he’s out. They have a great punter but a backup LS can cause problems 

Vrabel stated hopeful they get some of the plates back and specifically referenced Brinkley

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/10/tennessee-titans-injury-updates-a-j-brown-adoree-jackson-covid-19-list/

there starting CB Jackson who is on IR was eligible to come off but will not

17 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Let me see if I understand this...

The Titans are mad?

Like, the team that ignored protocol, had an outbreak, got warned to implement additional measures, ignored those, got caught, and then decided to play the “well you can’t prove it” game—that team is mad?

How do you think the Bills feel? You caused 2 of their games to be rescheduled, despite the fact that they’re apparently following the rules. You’ve (theoretically) put their players at risk of illness. You’ve risked a forfeit, which would cost them a week’s salary.

The Titans are mad?

The Titans better get a dog; they haven’t seen mad.

I mean, not that I disagree with any of this, but is there something in particular you read or saw on social media that brings this out?

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, not that I disagree with any of this, but is there something in particular you read or saw on social media that brings this out?

I won't speak for the OP bit there is a twitter post a few pages back where the Titans safey Bayrd (spelling?) seemed upset at the league and media's reaction to the Titan's situation.  Basically saying it will motivate him.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think coordinating a team workout offsite after the facility was closed is enough for the league to say the Titans' irresponsibility is the cause of the schedule changes.  I believe I heard on the radio this morning that the Bills would have been facing the Chiefs playing 3 games in 11 days.  I'm not sure if that's correct, but regardless, this is a clear advantage to both the Chiefs and the Titans.

I think the Titans should have to forfeit Sunday's game AND pay the Bills players' salaries for the game.

Like him or hate him, Bill Belichick did it right.  HE was the one who chose to close their facilities and I'm damn sure he told his players not to get cute (stupid) and go rogue.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Appreciate that, but are you taking Davenport as saying they're mad and they're gonna come out ready to kick butt and take names?

Not sure lol.  I think from the tweets and quotes from players it seems to be the classic "manufactured outrage" by the Titans.

Though I do think McD will have our boys ready to lay the lumber come Tuesday night.

Edited by Johnnycage46