Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Who knows what happens Tuesday night, but I can’t complain...

Looks like impact players Simmons and Davis will be out for the Titans, at least. 

Gives Milano more time to heal up for KC. 

Moves our game from a slopfest, tropical storm on Sunday to clear skies on Tuesday night.   If there’s any team I’d want to avoid playing in ground/pound conditions, it’s the Titans with Derrick Henry, while Moss is still limited and our best mauler O-Lineman just started practicing again. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the likelihood of Tre having an actual injury is high. Just saying that him not playing when he could play would surprise me much much less than the whole team forfeiting. That said, I would still be surprised. 

People love a good conspiracy theory.  Personally I don’t see any evidence that would warrant tearing down the young man’s character, which he has always shown to be stellar during his time in Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 2

This might have been answered already but I scrolled back a few pages and didn’t see it...

are those Titans that tested positive eligible to play Tuesday or is there a mandatory isolation length that will keep them out?

10 minutes ago, astb41 said:

This might have been answered already but I scrolled back a few pages and didn’t see it...

are those Titans that tested positive eligible to play Tuesday or is there a mandatory isolation length that will keep them out?

Iirc, some will be eligible if they have 2 consecutive negative tests. Some will not.  Simmons and a Davis are included in the NOT group

Adoree Jackson is OUT Tuesday.  👍🏻👍🏻

Edited by NewEra

24 minutes ago, FLFan said:

People love a good conspiracy theory.  Personally I don’t see any evidence that would warrant tearing down the young man’s character, which he has always shown to be stellar during his time in Buffalo.  

THANK YOU!!!

The conspiracy speculation about Tre White has been absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary this week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, astb41 said:

We don’t know yet 

Sweet. We are playing a fired up team with a chip on their shoulder. And here we are, not knowing wtf is going on. 

This will be closer than a lot of us would like or are expecting. A fired up Josh out of the gate to get this team going will go a long way. 

• Like (+1) 3

Byard (or any titan so far for that matter) doesnt seem like someone who is especially humbled from this experience from his comments

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Sweet. We are playing a fired up team with a chip on their shoulder. And here we are, not knowing wtf is going on. 

This will be closer than a lot of us would like or are expecting. A fired up Josh out of the gate to get this team going will go a long way. 

I guess they are playing the we take no accountability card. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I guess they are playing the we take no accountability card. 

Oh, most definitely. I was more talking about playing attitude. Otherwise I totally agree with you. Tannehill was the worst of it with his, get your facts before you come at me. He can go get forked. Hope Oliver, Hughes, and Addison have huge days. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not really sure if I’ve said this before, but ***** the titans....

How can the NFL look at the players responses to this ***** and not just want to suspend them all... literally no respect for the rules and nothing resembling remorse.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mango said:

“fired up” ... Sounds to me more like stupid and a total lack social awareness. Instead of being contrite and humble, you come out with an “everyone is out to get us” take.

I hope the Bills beat them into next week.