Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

So, if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round robin. And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, the two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

Steeeeve Perry

• Haha (+1) 2

I am a bit confused with who can play and can’t return  Coming off the Covid list based on symptoms and  all the asymptomatic stuff but seriously if we play this game and one of our guys catches Covid after this does our team lay into the Nfl big time?!

The  more I think about this I Have some genuine concern for our guys health and this game should have been pushed back. Any one else have concerns or is just me lol 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I am a bit confused with who can play and can’t return  Coming off the Covid list based on symptoms and  all the asymptomatic stuff but seriously if we play this game and one of our guys catches Covid after this does our team lay into the Nfl big time?!

The  more I think about this I Have some genuine concern for our guys health and this game should have been pushed back. Any one else have concerns or is just me lol 

I am a bit concerned as well. We won't know for sure who can play and who can't for a couple days still but it is a safe bet that a couple of the early positives will be able to return while most of the more recent ones will have to sit out.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I am.

They cancelled the Pittsburgh game after a couple of positives. But now there is like 10 guys and the Bills can play them? 

Come on. This has to do with the scheduling more than the safety of the Bills. 

Honestly if any Bills test positive after the game they should sue the NFL. 

I'll be shocked if Tre plays considering he thought about opting out.

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, DJB said:

I am.

They cancelled the Pittsburgh game after a couple of positives. But now there is like 10 guys and the Bills can play them? 

Come on. This has to do with the scheduling more than the safety of the Bills. 

Honestly if any Bills test positive after the game they should sue the NFL. 

I'll be shocked if Tre plays considering he thought about opting out.

So They moved, not cancelled, the Steelers game to week 7, because they had a fairly easy reschedule. They couldn’t play last weekend not because of the number of positives then vs now, but because the titans couldn’t get back in their facility to practice in time. The Bills can play them but only if the titans can get into the facility to practice, which hinges in tomorrow’s results..

19 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

If a Bills player catches Covid the NFL would probably just blame it on the Raiders. But seriously I’m gonna be pissed if someone comes up positive if the Titans game ends up going through.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Lets be real. Leave our Bills love at the door. What are the Titans chances winning this game assuming they can practice Saturday?

You'd be surprised how overcoming obstacles can motivate a team.  The blizzard where we had to play in Detroit comes to mind.

52 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

So do we have a time for the sunday KC game yet?

I think they're waiting to decide if it's gonna take place on Sunday or not first

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

You'd be surprised how overcoming obstacles can motivate a team.  The blizzard where we had to play in Detroit comes to mind.

True. 

But the Bills are also having to overcome the obstacle of all the uncertainty of what would happen, who they will play, and when.

So there's that.

• Like (+1) 1

Stop with the “Trey is going to sit out” crap. He made his decision at the beginning of the season. You really think he’s going to let his teammates down and fake an injury so he doesn’t have to play? Jesus the stuff people come up with. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m honestly not too worried about the COVID stuff with this game.  

We faced a team with a potentially contagious guy last Sunday.  Probably won’t be the last time that happens.  

I doubt the NFL is going to let the Titans bring anyone back, or put anyone out there, that they think could spread it. 

Good news is that, so far, the NFL protocols seem to be working.  See Pats, Raiders, Chiefs, Falcons - All have had positives and all haven’t let it become an outbreak. Titans being the outliers who clearly didn’t follow protocols.   Then add into the fact that the Vikings didn’t catch it playing the Titans as their outbreak was starting.  Reasons for optimism, imo.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RunTheBall said:

Stop with the “Trey is going to sit out” crap. He made his decision at the beginning of the season. You really think he’s going to let his teammates down and fake an injury so he doesn’t have to play? Jesus the stuff people come up with. 

Don't think he will intentionally sit out but his issue with COVID could result in psychosomatic illness aggravating back. If you do not sleep enough you do not recover as fast.

My wife had an employee who three times reported COVID symptoms, took off work unpaid and was tested and each test negative.

• Haha (+1) 1