Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So because the Titans have been ***** up incredibly the Chiefs get a two day advantage on us?

Don’t worry. Mahomes will be testing positive after giving Gilmore that kiss after the game Monday

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 16-0 said:

Small issue of timeline here. “As long as there are no more positive tests” and “but goes back to positive tests” Sounds like Buffalo v. KC could still play KC Thursday. What is the date of no return, where we say no matter what happens after x, Buffalo plays KC on Sunday?

Is it tomorrow, Saturday, Monday?

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

Small issue of timeline here. “As long as there are no more positive tests” and “but goes back to positive tests” Sounds like Buffalo v. KC could still play KC Thursday. What is the date of no return, where we say no matter what happens after x, Buffalo plays KC on Sunday?

Is it tomorrow, Saturday, Monday?

If no positives are reported on (from Sundays testing)Monday morning I believe.  Otherwise I believe they open monday for practice and then open for Tuesday for practice/walkthrough and then play that night.  I believe that is the last time they can test and reopen to play Tuesday.

I have a feeling that they are going to get a few more cases popping up in the next few day though regardless.

Edited by The Wiz

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

If no positives are reported on (from Sundays testing)Monday morning I believe.  Otherwise I believe they open monday for practice and then open for Tuesday for practice/walkthrough and then play that night.  I believe that is the last time they can test and reopen to play Tuesday.

I have a feeling that they are going to get a few more cases popping up in the next few day though regardless.

Small potatoes in the grand scheme, but that timeline SUCKS for fantasy lineup purposes.

24 minutes ago, 16-0 said:

No surprise. The NFL would rather their beloved Chiefs have extra time to play us rather then the other way around. Bills should not be playing this game, way too much at risk. 

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I understand the timeline for the Tennessee game going off. But let’s say Tennessee has a positive test Saturday. Is Buffalo still on for Thursday against KC? Or in you scenario, if we see positive test Monday morning, is Buffalo expected to turn on a dime and start prepping for KC? 

That’s the date that is important. Otherwise nothing is different and the league is still jerking everybody around. More than anything that’s what’s bothering me the most. 

Agreed, Titans test positive for another few days. I think they should also be tested night before/morning of, if they can get results on time, and a single positive test costs them the game entirely.