Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

the nfl showing once again how they are one of the worst managed pro sports leagues on the planet 

any other sports league would have totally handled this situation by now. It’s Thursday afternoon and we know absolutely nothing 

postpone the game indefinitely and when the season ends play the remaining games left that got postponed. 

You sound like a child. Instant gratification demand!

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well there you go - that would cover paying the Bills players' game day checks

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some info from Mongo🤣

just like I predicted, NFL will force us to play on tuesday and play the Chiefs on sunday. 

Titans avoid the forfeit and have extra days to prep for us

Chiefs get extra rest and extra prep for us

Meanwhile we have to play Chiefs on a short week and play the titans who could very well still have active covid cases in their squad that the test isn't picking up yet. 

Good job NFL, you ***** it up again 

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

So roughly 70 hours from kickoff and the Bills don’t know if they’re playing? Awful. 

Thirty-odd years ago, we were told that the networks *needed* 72 hours advance notice to setup telecasts, so if a game wasn't sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff, well, no TV.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I do not even give a ***** about a forfeit, reschedule it to week 18 I'm fine with that.

55 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the nfl showing once again how they are one of the worst managed pro sports leagues on the planet 

any other sports league would have totally handled this situation by now. It’s Thursday afternoon and we know absolutely nothing 

postpone the game indefinitely and when the season ends play the remaining games left that got postponed. 

That's fine but the NFL better think this out.  Not looking at the possibilities got them into this mess to begin with.

What if the Texans have to postpone another game?  Week 19?  Week 20?

What if one of the postponed teams that have to play the makeup game have an outbreak?

What if the Bills face another Covid plagued team?  They keep playing week after week because of no fault of their own.

The rest of the NFL Playoff teams just go into hibernation?

Goodell better stop "winging it".

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

just like I predicted, NFL will force us to play on tuesday and play the Chiefs on sunday. 

Meanwhile we have to play Chiefs on a short week and play the titans who could very well still have active covid cases in their squad that the test isn't picking up yet. 

Geez, you got all that from this tweet?

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

You need a time out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

blog-fish-jump.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Man you really seem like you don’t like the game of football...

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

You sound like a child. Instant gratification demand!

I respectfully disagree. if nothing else for the Bills you would think the league would officially say Something by now. A bit tardy IMO.

7 minutes ago, Offside Number 76 said:

Thirty-odd years ago, we were told that the networks *needed* 72 hours advance notice to setup telecasts, so if a game wasn't sold out 72 hours prior to kickoff, well, no TV.

“This game shot on iPhone.”

And the torn ACLs brought to you by players who were assuming the NFL would get their heads out of their asses and call this game. 

Move the game to Monday and then move KC/Bills to next Sunday? 
Make Titans forfeit? 
Make the playoffs based on win % vs record? 
Give everyone on the Titans management/coaching team a felony on their record?

I don’t know the answer. And I shouldn’t. Because I work a full time job, not in the NFL. 

But these ass hats have known this might be a possibility since the minute Adam Silver did what he did in March. (I’m not an NBA fan, but Kudos to that dude.) 

And yet, no plan? 

Yes, the Titans should be fined/banned/be forced to step on legos barefoot for eternity. 

But the NFL is handling this worse than an armless juggler. 

• Like (+1) 2