Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

the nfl showing once again how they are one of the worst managed pro sports leagues on the planet 

any other sports league would have totally handled this situation by now. It’s Thursday afternoon and we know absolutely nothing 

postpone the game indefinitely and when the season ends play the remaining games left that got postponed. 

A game forfeiter is uncharted territory which might need a vote IMO. Figuring out how to shedule 2 missed games into the remainder of the season creates another problem. I like the idea of an added 2 weeks onto the regular season for make up games.

My point is these are all things that need to be ironed out so it might take some time.

I get it, we play the Chiefs one week from today and the game before it on Sunday is still up in the air. Not the kind of distraction needed before facing the best team in the NFL prime time. 

9 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

My guess is that the NFL is waiting to see the test results tomorrow morning (from today's tests). If the Titans are clear -- and they pass all tests again tomorrow, then they can get on the practice field Saturday and Sunday -- then play Monday night. It would be nice if they could get tomorrow's results by CoB tomorrow rather than having to wait until Saturday morning for confirmation. Any failed tests from either today or tomorrow would be no game this week.

I imagine this is correct.  

I would move the game to Buffalo, however, if I'm the NFL in an overabundance of caution.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

20 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I hope we hear something soon, that would absolutely suck if our players didn’t get paid because of the Titian’s. This is something that will definitely take me off the rails. 

If it doesnt bother the players, you shouldnt take it so hard. It's just a game.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That’s some scorched earth stuff... feels like the forfeits would be better for the team as a whole...

It feels like this sort of thing sends a bigger message to a team like the Raiders who have been careless as well. Gruden will nickel and dime the league all day on this, but without the disaster that the Titans have been, which would make it difficult for them to count games against the Raiders. This is a major shot across the bow to Gruden and Davis. Get it together or your HC is going home for the year and you are paying us a ton of money. 

45 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

the nfl showing once again how they are one of the worst managed pro sports leagues on the planet 

any other sports league would have totally handled this situation by now. It’s Thursday afternoon and we know absolutely nothing 

postpone the game indefinitely and when the season ends play the remaining games left that got postponed. 

If you don’t mind me asking, are you a male or female!