Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He said Beane has been on all of those calls and keeping him posted. He is focusing on coaching. 

That is fine, and definitely the right move in managing the team. I was more speaking from a league/scheduling perspective. Are the Bills comfortable going into TEN given their last week or two and positive tests? 

If they are not, postpone the game to week 18 if you can make it work. If not it doesn't get played. 

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Their protocols are failing due to the fact players who are testing negative the day before a game are positive when playing said game. NFL games are played generally 7 days apart, incubation period of the virus can be up to 14 days (or so experts say). The testing protocols were never going to work because they fail basic math...

Failing at basic math will be a key long term takeaway from the last 10 months quite frankly 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Possibly. But we would also need to know if there were extended family members who came down with it from community spread first, as opposed to this being a players-only phenomenon, before drawing that conclusion more definitely?

I definitely should not have used the word definitely in that post

But I do believe its a valid talking point especially with the nfls new protocols coming out which again making an assumption, the findings that tracers have discovered with the titans played a part in these new protocols

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Nothing like a bit of COVID to get Chris Brown riled up.

I don’t listen... is he fired up in a “this is all a hoax!” sense, or fired up in “I can’t believe the players aren’t all wearing N95 masks and face shields at all times!!!!” sense?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

I don’t listen... is he fired up in a “this is all a hoax!” sense, or fired up in “I can’t believe the players aren’t all wearing N95 masks and face shields at all times!!!!” sense?

He is fired up about teams that don’t follow protocol 

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Fired up about players and coaches doing dumb things and putting the season in jeopardy. Like the Raiders breaking protocol and all going to the charity event.

Edited by MJS