Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

Screwed. It will be Baltimore on the tube here in VA I'm sure. 

yeah. Which sucks.  

but   DTV ST saves the day. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Death, taxes, and Giants/Cowboys on national tv no matter how horrible the teams are 

which is sad. 

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

Uh-oh.

Agreed but

that may not mean he has it.  

What’s the list exactly?

It’s designated as reserve/COVID-19, and it’s specifically for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been in “close contact with infected person or persons.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm being somewhat facetious, but I don't trust any former Cheat to follow the rules.  

Of that last statement, there can be no doubt.  But unless the NFL has done a totally whackado job of implementing test protocols, should be beyond his skill level.

2 hours ago, Pbomb said:

Is there a list of players that have tested positive and most likely be out? 

Best I could find

image.thumb.png.0a510da4425029127cea7a5d89da497a.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Logic said:

Uh-oh.

He could be a close contact of someone diagnosed.  If he himself has covid-19 and tested positive himself, then they go back 48 hrs to look at anyone who had more than 15 minutes of contact with him.  I believe they wear the kinexion devices during the games.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-covid-rules-coronavirus-football-2020/rovse8r08zbu1quh7y3joydah#What happens when an NFL player tests positive?

I put up a flowchart of what happens per NFL rules in another post upthread but here

image.thumb.png.369032b30f7797a7d21ce165cec4991c.png

• Like (+1) 3

On 10/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, JoPoy88 said:

Shame for the Titans, but honestly if they can’t keep their house in order if I were the Bills I wouldn’t be in any hurry to play them as scheduled unless they produce a lot of negative tests and a lot of contact tracing info. They have no chance against us either way but still.

I’m worried them and the patriots are going to run the ball down our throat. Our defense really needs to figure it the ***** out. 

5 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

hopefully he brings our 29th ranked run game out of the gutter. 

if we want to win playoff games we need to be able to run the football. 

Nah...the Chiefs won a super bowl rushing for 98.1 YPG (24th) and 4.2 YPC (20th).

There’s no one way.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I’m worried them and the patriots are going to run the ball down our throat. Our defense really needs to figure it the ***** out. 

Milano will be out for both games which is painful. 

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Nah...the Chiefs won a super bowl rushing for 98.1 YPG (24th) and 4.2 YPC (20th).

There’s no one way.

Mahomes 

13 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

The Bills did pretty well against the run last week, in my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

The Bills did pretty well against the run last week, in my opinion.

The D was able to commit to the run. Jacobs only had 48 yards. Frazier put it pretty matter of factly. They were going to give up what they give up in the passing game but wouldn’t let Jacobs control the game. That won’t work against teams like the chiefs but might against the titans, pats, etc 

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

And the 25th ranked pass D. If we don't pressure Tanny it will be another high scoring game.

Teams are playing the Bills from behind and passing more. Bills have only had 7% of snaps without a lead.  It was the opposite last year.  The only team to commit to the run while trying to play catch up was the rams to mcvay’s credit. There has been garbage time stuff as well with Jets and raiders. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2