• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

So my question is can any of these guys play Sunday? If they all tested positive shouldn’t they have to be 14 days before cleared? So I am guessing they are all out this week. If not why the hell would our org want to play them! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

So my question is can any of these guys play Sunday? If they all tested positive shouldn’t they have to be 14 days before cleared? So I am guessing they are all out this week. If not why the hell would our org want to play them! 

“Following a positive test, if the player is asymptomatic, he can return once:

• 10 days have passed since the initial positive test; OR
  • Five days have passed since the initial positive test and the player receives two consecutive negative PCR virus tests at least 24 hours apart within that five-day period”

Following a positive test, if the player demonstrates symptoms, he can return when:

• At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; AND
  • At least 72 hours have passed since he last experienced symptoms”

From the NFL’s official policy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Titans need another day of zero positives tomorrow before they can open on Wednesday, so playing Sunday isn’t set in stone yet. 

The 3 games in a 10 day window scenario is interesting as it’s never happened before and I can see the league moving that Thursday night game to Saturday if the Chiefs and the NFLPA raise a stink about it. 

3 Games in 11 Days has happened alot though.  There are many games that go Monday, Sunday and Thursday.  I miscounted the 10 day window would have been if this KC NE moved to Tuesday.  As long as they  have their next negative test this game will be played on schedule and the NFL wont move any other games IMO

Was over on the Titans Board seems 50/50 fan split on these two options.

1.  Just Forfeit the game (will NEVER happen)

2.  Move Game to week 18.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

The Game WILL be played if they Titans have another round of Negative Tests today.  

Facilities will open Wed.  Practice Wed, Thurs, Fri - exceeds the minimum of 2 practices needed per week.  

So Titans game will be played on Sunday.  

Now the question is does the NFL move what is going to be a Very good Game, KC vs BUF off their OWN Network, (when Thursdays slates have been HORRIBLE so far this year)?  I doubt it. so KC would end up playing 3 games in a 10 day window.

That's not exactly correct.

Any team needs 2 consecutive days of no positive testing before they can open up and practice.

If the Titans get a positive today (Monday October 5th) the first day they could practice would be THURSDAY, not Wednesday.

It becomes that much harder for them to get in enough practice prior to the game on Sunday.

The good news is they have not had a positive today so far, and I think that means they will not get one today as the testing should be done by now, but I don't know that for certain.

If they can open up on Wednesday and are done with positives, the game should be played on Sunday as normal.

I think it's still up in the air as of right now.

14 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That's not exactly correct.

Any team needs 2 consecutive days of no positive testing before they can open up and practice.

If the Titans get a positive today (Monday October 5th) the first day they could practice would be THURSDAY, not Wednesday.

It becomes that much harder for them to get in enough practice prior to the game on Sunday.

The good news is they have not had a positive today so far, and I think that means they will not get one today as the testing should be done by now, but I don't know that for certain.

If they can open up on Wednesday and are done with positives, the game should be played on Sunday as normal.

I think it's still up in the air as of right now.

And IF they do not have another positive test and the facilities open Wednesday the game will be played Sunday.  As I stated initially.  

NFL Guidelines only REQUIRE 2 days of Practice.  So even Thursday facilities open they will play Sunday.  But again it all coms down to having another day of negative tests

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Problem is if it gets moved to Monday or Tuesday, what happens to the Bills chiefs on the Thursday? Has to be moved of course 

If that is the case, I would hope the NFL moves just the Titans game and not both the Titan and KC games.  That could have a domino effect. 

11 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Isn't it NFL network? Can't the NFL absorb its own losses? Wouldnt they do it to keep COVID from tearing the season apart. 

The KC/Buffalo game is to be shown on Fox and NFLN. So I don't think Fox will like losing that game.

2 hours ago, Locomark said:

The Bills should sue the NFL if they allow any of those players to suit up sunday. 

doesn't matter if you test negative, we have been told a 14 day period is the safest bet and anything below that you are playing with fire 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The Bills should sue the NFL if they allow any of those players to suit up sunday. 

doesn't matter if you test negative, we have been told a 14 day period is the safest bet and anything below that you are playing with fire 

If that's what they'd been told I don't see how the NFL can just ignore it, I mean that had to go into players decisions on opting out.

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Not if the NFL & NFLPA negotiated terms to forgo the 14 day quarantine rules adopted for normal civillians. Don't forget, us normal people don't have access to the same kind of testing.

Or peak-performance physiques and well rounded diets.

Well, they do, but they certainly don't utilize those tools as well as NFL players!

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The KC/Buffalo game is to be shown on Fox and NFLN. So I don't think Fox will like losing that game.

I’m not sure about that. A prime time Saturday evening slot might be more attractive to Fox. 

The 10 day/14 day discrepancy is nornal. 

for players/people who have symptoms or who have tested positive already, only need to quarennteen for 10 days.  

If you come into contact with an infected player/person it's 14 days, because of the 4 day incubation period where you may not have symptoms or test positive if administered a test, but still have the virus.  

With An NFL player being tested daily, there is no need for a 14 day quarentene

Projected Tennessee Titans starters post COVID outbreak as of today:

https://titansized.com/2020/10/05/titans-starters-covid-outbreak/

Aside from the defensive line, they're in better shape than I thought. Sounds like Taylor Lewan, AJ Brown, and Adoree Jackson all missed time with injuries earlier in the season but are expected back for Sunday (if the game goes ahead). Also forgot they have Clowney...weird. 

Still, no matter who is available for the Titans or not, I like our chances here. We should be able to score on their defense (which has been below average this year) and *if Milano is active/close to 100%*, I think we can limit their run game like we did to Vegas. Henry > Jacobs but the Raiders O-line is better than Tennessee's. Put White on AJ Brown and stack the box. Interested to see if the Titans will be rusty or rested and we can still affect Tannehill the way we used to when he was a Dolphin. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rookie Josh vs Titans

<snip>

that was an awesome game for bills fans, and a great clip Yolo.

i gotta say, after watching it a couple of times, GOSH did we have some just dog awful players on that squad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, colin said:

that was an awesome game for bills fans, and a great clip Yolo.

i gotta say, after watching it a couple of times, GOSH did we have some just dog awful players on that squad.

I'm not sure if any of that OL or WR room is still starting and most are out of the league.

• Like (+1) 1