Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

None of those players would be available to play Sunday? Is it a mandatory 14 days on the list?

I believe they would be if they have two negative tests after the positive - then they are only out 5 days from the initial positive. This is to control potential false positives. I’m not aware if any of these have been identifued as false positives but i don’t think so 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

None of those players would be available to play Sunday? Is it a mandatory 14 days on the list?

X # of days with no fever and 2 days of negative testing 

Players who are put on the list because they tested positive must follow the return protocols listed below. Those who are put on the list because they tested negative but were determined to be in close contact with an infected person must follow the following return protocols:

• Second negative test within 24 hours of initial negative test
  • Increased symptom monitoring
  • Eight days of daily virus testing
  • Regular testing schedule thereafter

@Hapless Bills Fan

@Chandler#81

Can we get this pinned? 

Thanks in advance! 

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Titans  currently on the COVID List: 
• DL DaQuan Jones
• LS Beau Brinkley
• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

I wouldn’t mind facing them with their DL reduced and their slot guy out.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

In summation, Wednesday is the latest Tennessee can open and still play the game Sunday. So with their being clean Monday, it all comes down to tomorrow's results. If clean tomorrow they'll open Wednesday and play Sunday as scheduled, if there is a positive tomorrow the game must be postponed or forfeited.

If they postpone to next Monday night like they did tonight's Pats/Chiefs game, they'll have to also postpone the Bills/Chiefs TNF next week because the Bills will not be asked to play Monday and again on Thursday.

1 minute ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

In summation, Wednesday is the latest Tennessee can open and still play the game Sunday. So with their being clean Monday, it all comes down to tomorrow's results. If clean tomorrow they'll open Wednesday and play Sunday as scheduled, if there is a positive tomorrow the game must be postponed or forfeited.

If they postpone to next Monday night like they did tonight's Pats/Chiefs game, they'll have to also postpone the Bills/Chiefs TNF next week because the Bills will not be asked to play Monday and again on Thursday.

no game is going to be forfeited. you can't force teams to play during a pandemic and punish them when they have played infected. games will keep getting postponed until they are able to be played. 

5 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Yeah, but the easy answer is to move the Bills/Chiefs game to the weekend.

going into the NE game we need to be at minimum 6-1. splitting the next two games is fine. 

That first NE game is going to the biggest game of the season. Its our time to finally put our stamp on the league and make a statement. we cannot claim anything until we beat the patriots 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Titans  currently on the COVID List: 
• DL DaQuan Jones
• LS Beau Brinkley
• TE Tommy Hudson (PS)
• OLB Kamalei Correa
• CB Kristian Fulton
• CB Greg Mabin (PS)
• WR Adam Humphries
• WR Cam Batson
• DL Jeffery Simmons
• FB Khari Blasingame

I was hoping for a bye week but if this game is somehow played we have a serious advantage.

Moving a game off of Thursday night would cheat the NFL network of a game.  I don't see and I'm personally hoping that doesn't happen.  I want to keep the schedule as is.  I think a later buy is more desirable than an early buy.  Let's go Titans, one more day of no positives.  Let's do this.

Edited by wjag
biwt
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I was hoping for a bye week but if this game is somehow played we have a serious advantage.

Absolutely. They are missing a starting CB, DT, and LB. 

The good news:  if the game does happen, Tennessee may be missing a number of players due to COVID-19.  If they include may key players, Tennessee could be significantly undermanned.  That bad news:  If they have their key starters on offense, Derrick Henry could be a major headache for them. 

Just now, TigerJ said:

The good news:  if the game does happen, Tennessee may be missing a number of players due to COVID-19.  If they include may key players, Tennessee could be significantly undermanned.  That bad news:  If they have their key starters on offense, Derrick Henry could be a major headache for them. 

Similar defensive gameplan as yesterday, which worked quite well. The titans offense does not scare me one bit. We should roll this team. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Absolutely. They are missing a starting CB, DT, and LB. 

Plus their starting slot WR who's a great player in Humphries. The FB (for a team who is so reliant on Henry and the run game) and the LS could be underrated losses as well.

Think I heard that Simmons has been their best player on defense this season so far. For all that are concerned about the Bills defense (myself included), it's worth noting that the Titans seem to have taken an even bigger step back on that side of the call.

Per Football Outsiders: 'Speaking of Tennessee and Chicago, they are very low for 3-0 teams before we even start considering opponent adjustments. Each team's three opponents so far are a combined 1-5 in their other games. Tennessee and Chicago rank among the ten lowest-rated 3-0 teams in DVOA history.'