Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Ryan Tannehill at QB?  The Bills have always chewed him  up.  81 interceptions in 7 NFL seasons.  And, he's the 2nd leading rusher for the Titans with 35 total yards.

The Titans are 3-0 by beating 3 teams with 1-3 records (Jags, Broncos and Titans)

In the 3 victories the Titans are +6 in points

Their place kicker Gostowski leads the team in scoring with 32 points

Bills should go full throttle on Offense.  I see a Bills romp!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LB48 said:

They play tough but with no Big Plays for the season!

I mean I'd normally be confident against them it's just we're playing very differently from how we did the last two times we beat them. I'm less certain of how things are going to fit.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Stay tuned to this developing situation. As was mentioned today, the titans need to go two consecutive days with no new positive tests in order to re-open their facility by Wednesday, which is the last possible day they can start practicing in order to play on Sunday. They have not gone One day without a positive test since last weekend. 

This game is currently off the board in Vegas 

I don’t think this game happens.  Not next week, anyway

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Problem is if it gets moved to Monday or Tuesday, what happens to the Bills chiefs on the Thursday? Has to be moved of course 

After watching the Chiefs dismantle the Ravens don't know if I want to play them on prime time with no hfa to help us out on a short week.  A movement to Sunday wouldn't hurt my feelings.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

After watching the Chiefs dismantle the Ravens don't know if I want to play them on prime time with no hfa to help us out on a short week.  A movement to Sunday wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Is it possible the Bills fare better? I mean maybe not but I think Allen can at least keep the offense going better than Jackson did.

49 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There is no way the bills play a Monday game and a Thursday game. WNY would storm NFL headquarters with covid patients.

If the bills Titans get moved to Monday the Bills and Chiefs would get moved to Sunday, Hopefully with some fans.

Edited by gordong

1 hour ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Is it possible the Bills fare better? I mean maybe not but I think Allen can at least keep the offense going better than Jackson did.

Chargers played them tough in week two so it's obviously possible.  A week and a half to prepare and get healthy gives us a much better chance.

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh if the Titans got infected by breaking protocol, I’m going to be madder than George Brett in the pine tar incident.

If the NFL does this "review" they're talking about and there is blatant disregard for the protocols.... then any games "postponed" should be forfeited. Not the Steelers or Bills' fault that they didn't follow the protocol.

We don't know if that's even the case yet, I'm just saying if.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1