We are being noticed.

To quote the GOAT Chris Jericho "Drink it in maaaan!"

CBS graders for today: Bill's A

"The Bills' decision to trade for Stefon Diggs is continuing to look like one of the most brilliant moves of the offseason. Although Josh Allen had another great game, a big reason why he looked so good was because of Diggs, who caught six passes for 115 yards. As for Allen, he continued to play like an MVP candidate, throwing for 288 yards and two touchdowns. The Bills offense was so good in this game that it wasn't forced to punt for the first time until the second half. Defensively, the Bills are finally starting to get healthy and it's definitely showing on the field. The defense came up with two key turnovers in the second half that helped seal the win. Any Bills fans who were in Vegas to watch this game might want to make sure they bet on their team to win the Super Bowl before leaving town. "

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Suberbowl talk is fun but we are still a year away. Our defense needs to be the focus next off-season. We are 2 or 3 moves away imo.

Wrong. 

We were the second best defense in the league last year. We have the pieces, there is no reason it can't be ironed out. 

(That's not a guarantee it will be, but to say its behind is just too soon.)

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Suberbowl talk is fun but we are still a year away. Our defense needs to be the focus next off-season. We are 2 or 3 moves away imo.

Yeah.. the D is disappointing and needs a change. They were so awesome last year.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I dont like the way you worded that. I get it, but I don't. Sounds like we should just throw in the towel at 4 and 0. Bills were a top 3 d last year. What has changed that can't be fixed? Star? Come on now...

Edited by Bferra13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Based on how the rest of the league is playing - we are 100% playing at a level to be considered SB contenders.

That being said - it is very clear that we need:

1) Another Star LB if we're going to have a 3rd on the field that often - or get the hybrid safety/cb/lb freak of nature

2) A BIG DT to each up space and double teams 

3) Figure out of CB situation 

4) How to get pressure on the QB with our 4man run and how to NOT get ripped on every single blitz.... because it's getting to be an issue.

But man.... for this to be our only problems (outside of needing to put teams away instead of leaving a sliver of a chance to come back) is just a great feeling. We should be noticed.

Edited by Rk_Bills86
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I dont like the way you worded that. I get it, but I don't. Sounds like we should just throw in the towel at 4 and 0. Bills were a top 3 d last year. What has changed that can't be fixed? Star? Come on now...

Our defense needs to be able to stop KC who is not only better than our Offense (yes our offense is great but theirs is still better) but the also have a ton of experience. I can't see us being ready this year to win that game. Obviously "any given sunday" is always in effect but in reality we would be clear underdogs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, StHustle said:

The bills are a top 5 team in the league, and legit Superbowl contenders. Deal with it. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Process said:

The bills are a stop 5 team in the league, and legit Superbowl contenders. Deal with it. 

Unless our defense can return to where it was last year, its gonna be a mighty tall order to beat KC in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Unless our defense can return to where it was last year, its gonna be a mighty tall order to beat KC in the playoffs.

The chiefs are in a league of their own, we know that. The Ravens have a good defense and got destroyed by them. So you're basically saying there is one Superbowl contenders in the league this year?

Who are your Superbowl contenders?

Seahawks and packers? I would definitely take our defense over theirs.

Edited by Process
  • Awesome! (+1) 1