Postgame Thread: Bills at Raiders

2 minutes ago, Trekking said:

Defense stepped up in the second half

not sure we win without all those turnovers. Offense wet the bed in the second half. 

Team game after all!

Wouldn't say the O wet the bed in the second half. It was probably their most balanced performance so far... the scoreboard agrees. All Josh had to do was throw the ball away to kick the FG and the Raiders had no shot to come back.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

But...........I was just reading about how awful we are........at 4-0.

We can certainly continue to get better, but we are 4-0! 

Feel good, Bills fans! 

I have not read those pages yet but I suspect I know the posters.  Bills win against a good, not great team on the road.  What is not to like.  No style points in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Is that really bad news when they are 4-0?

I agree they need Complete game but both sides did a hell of a job today. 

Just keep getting better every week...   don’t give a crap where the defense ranks.... be like last years defense during the playoffs. 

Just now, Big C said:

Team game after all!

Wouldn't say the O wet the bed in the second half. It was probably their most balanced performance so far... the scoreboard agrees. All Josh had to do was throw the ball away to kick the FG and the Raiders had no shot to come back.

That was his one bad play. Also why so conservative on the second to last drive?

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Nelius said:

This team is incredible. Defense is waking up, Josh Norman was huge today. No complaints, zero panic toward the end. Dodged a bullet with the possible Allen injury, that could have been the news of the day. 4-0!!!

he didnt trip and fall during a handoff that last series?

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

I have not read those pages yet but I suspect I know the posters.  Bills win against a good, not great team on the road.  What is not to like.  No style points in the NFL.

I agree; this is a sold road win to take us to 4-0.  

It's been a very solid first quarter to the season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

This is really not a playoff caliber defense.  I feel a disappointing end to the season coming.

Then there is no playoff caliber defense in the league. The scoring is up against everyone in the league. The D actually came through big today.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

big play by diggs, but norman strip was play of the game by far, the raiders offense was rolling until that play.

Those two and the 4th and 1 stop were the big game changing plays.

• Like (+1) 2