Remote viewing of games using Google Chrome through Geo locating with CBS All Access and Fox.com

Just Jack

5 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'd also like to know.

I can change my geo location to Buffalo from California and get my google searches to search for Buffalo pizza places but the Fox live stream still gives me the local fox station. This is with using google chrome browser. Any suggestions would be great since the game is less than 48 hrs away now.

Fox is funky like that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  

13 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'd also like to know.

I can change my geo location to Buffalo from California and get my google searches to search for Buffalo pizza places but the Fox live stream still gives me the local fox station. This is with using google chrome browser. Any suggestions would be great since the game is less than 48 hrs away now.

I've had the same exact experience, think I even tried a different browser, Edge, and had same results.  May have to result to using a streaming site instead.  Next week, Skins game is also on Fox too.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

worked at first, but now even after I clear all the cache and stuff and retry the CBS app keeps asking me to provide the Provider regardless even if I created a new login to the CBS. 

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

It's called Paramount+ now FYI

Worked well with Chrome changing the VPN to Buffalo and using Paramount+

Yeah, you can't just stream the local CBS or Fox or anything without some subscriber package.

So for $60 first year and $120 afterwards, plus included alot of extra streaming  stuff, not a bad deal.

Actually last 2 weeks for games on Fox, I also have You Tube TV so used that to watch the live Fox station