Gameday Thread Bills @ Raiders 2nd Half

Just now, aceman_16 said:

The BS call was the Jacobs lowering his head personal foul. As a Bills' fan it makes me happy but still crappy.

I agree. That was one of the dumbest penalties I've ever seen called. You could arbitrarily call that 10 times a game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

a pass play is much more riskier and has the ability to be incomplete which stops the clock

What part of this are you not comprehending 

Nope not in todays NFL it isnt. Probably the part you dont understand that it isn't much different which is why lots of teams do it.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Game was over if the bills ran it 3 times on the 20 yard line and take a 17 point lead.

Or, you know, if Allen throws the ball away like he should have as soon as he escaped pressure the first time and no one was still open. 

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Yeah. Plus he was just 12 yards shy of 300. I would have drawn up a passing play on 2nd 15. If it goes incomplete then run a draw or something on 3rd down to run the clock.

Dumb. Super bowl teams play to win not for 300yd passing games. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

Wrong, no different than a short pass. Singletary can fumble also, and get dropped for loss of yardage which is no different than a sack.... so IT DOESNT MATTER>

I think what is being lost in this discussion is the poor blocking.  If the priority is to eat up clock, then keeping the ball out of the air makes sense.  Of course you hope the line will give Motor somewhere to run.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

I love all negative posts while we are winning and about to be 4-0.  Its kinda like the early 90s again but we complained in person then and not on a message board.

It is because people want us to dominate.

But I believe the Pats never dominated every game on there way to dominate the AFC East and win 6 Super Bowls??