Gameday PreGame Thread Bills @ Raiders

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

40 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder what the adjustment is to the defense today? I know it’s an unfortunate but we may be better off rotating Edmunds out a bit. The Defense is certainly better with all hands on deck LB wise....but we seem to have a tough time against the run when Edmunds is out there. May need a little more Dodson.

No Dodson.

No matter what you think, Edmunds is leaps and bounds better than Dodson.

So my take is this is a make or break game for the run defense.  With the Vegas receivers nicked the Bills should be able to concentrate on Jacobs.  If he goes for a hundred, it’s going to be very telling to the rest of the league.  

I think the league mess up with the schedule.  Should have had universal bye's after 4, 8, 12 games......for makeups games in the virus conflicted season.  They would have had a much better chance of scheduling makeups.  Lack of "out of the box" thinking by the league....but, what's new?  At this point, to play a full season, they are gonna have to just not play the make ups.....and go by percentage imho.  titans have a cluster event going on....(there are various versions of that idom btw) and may not play a couple of games imho.  Bills would then lose the Titans game from the schedule, although the homer in me wouldn't mind facing a weakened Titans team if its SAFE.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder what the adjustment is to the defense today? I know it’s an unfortunate but we may be better off rotating Edmunds out a bit. The Defense is certainly better with all hands on deck LB wise....but we seem to have a tough time against the run when Edmunds is out there. May need a little more Dodson.

Its the DL. Losing Star hurt. Q is getting pushed off his spot, opening big old holes.

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Its the DL. Losing Star hurt. Q is getting pushed off his spot, opening big old holes.

It’s a lighter, faster  DL, which doesn’t match up well against huge OLs in the run game. I think they need a big block eater in the middle. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

I would just like the defense to have a game, I feel if they can build some confidence and get a little swagger back it will do wonders for them going forward. 

this is the game for them to do it  Raiders are missing their deep threat and Carr is a checkdown master.  Problem is we'll still squat our dbs with  big cushion