WTF

Foxx

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

DR in my opinion is one of Putin's boys. 

Your 'opinion' is wrong.

21 minutes ago, shoshin said:

You do realize DR used to accuse people of being paid posters right?

Thanks for making the point of unequal treatment...............

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SDS said:

blah blah blah

So, in other words, you banned him twice without warning, without explanation, without bothering to find out what the ***** was actually going on, and without having the moderator for PPP that you appointed look into it?

Awesome.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

So, in other words, you banned him twice without warning, without explanation, without bothering to find out what the ***** was actually going on, and without having the moderator for PPP that you appointed look into it?

Awesome.

That’s your takeaway?

The owner of the site, a human being with a real life and problems had some guy who was too big for his britches (on a football politics board, nice!!) busting his chops so he banned him. He had a reason. He gave it. And guess what: He didn’t even need a reason. 

Let’s all act more civil here and like we were in person and maybe this place survives. If not, shut it down and take posts like yours to Twitter. Better yet just be a compassionate person all the time. 

You get worst post of the decade and should really apologize in case you’re just on a bender and regret this in the morning. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

That’s your takeaway?

The owner of the site, a human being with a real life and problems had some guy who was too big for his britches (on a football politics board, nice!!) busting his chops so he banned him. He had a reason. He gave it. And guess what: He didn’t even need a reason. 

Let’s all act more civil here and like we were in person and maybe this place survives. If not, shut it down and take posts like yours to Twitter. Better yet just be a compassionate person all the time. 

You get worst post of the decade and should really apologize in case you’re just on a bender and regret this in the morning. 

Oh, will you stop being such a whiny B word for once?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SDS said:

Then last night I get barraged with 5-6 reports from PPP. So I again stop what i am doing to look into a politics subforum in a Buffalo bills community.

Sorry about your personal issues, Wondering if those 5-6 reports are from the same people liking this post of yours, and celebrating DR ban?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

End of the Deep State.....RIP

Hardly.  The public evidence of wrongdoing is overwhelming, there has been a guilty plea, at least one grand jury empaneled and an ongoing investigation.  If Trump is re-elected, the investigation will run to conclusion and we'll know a lot more then.  If Biden is elected, it's hard to imagine him not ending the investigation. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Koko, why do you have to see the school janitor's assistant after school ??

You're missing the point. He put himself (when he wrote "me") and class in the same sentence. That must violate all sense of propriety, terms of service and human sensitivity. 

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

We are not all comrades in football.  I think this is year 6 for me not really following the Bills. My saying at the time we “fool me once shame on you fool me 17 ***** times!!  😡😡

Now I have been to some tailgates since but that

was for the friendships not the team 

Sunday’s in the fall and winter have been pure bliss!  

Wait...

So you've been posting regularly in a Bills forum and you aren't even a Bills fan?!?!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Your 'opinion' is wrong.

How do you know? :huh:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sorry about your personal issues, Wondering if those 5-6 reports are from the same people liking this post of yours, and celebrating DR ban?

Not in my case. I’ve reported one poster and they spent 2 days repeating the same exact (non political) post over and over and over across multiple threads so it was just an annoying spam job. Chandler responded and said more or less “We don’t care what happens at Ppp.” Fortunately the poster stopped his campaign after 4 days. 

Edited by shoshin