WTF

Foxx

22 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

A valuable contributor has been jettisoned to the delight of those who collectively contribute virtually nothing to the conversation.

Most either spam the board with vapid nonsense, or drop by for hit and run posts that they can't be bothered to support.

It's a sad day for PPP.

The worst among us wanted to kill this forum, and it looks like they've gotten their wish.

unlike the typical replies to assumed liberals 

you’re an idiot 

you don’t know crap

who dropped you on your head 

libtard and a slew of others 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’d be more general. Would he apply that same standard to someone he agreed with. 

You may self delete anytime you like. A free society is kinda cool in that regard. 🙄

i can also not.  A free society is kinda cool in that regard.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So any liberal point of view is just trolling? 

That’s just complete myopia masquerading as serious outrage. 

Trolling to the board, no. 

Trolling to the ideas of the Founders, yes. 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

unlike the typical replies to assumed liberals 

you’re an idiot 

you don’t know crap

who dropped you on your head 

libtard and a slew of others 

Have you seen any libs saying identical things to righties?  Hint:. You won't have to scroll back very far.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

i think the trolls have ruined this forum.  And DR was heavily was involved in letting it happen by literally thinking he was at war with them.

I wish PPP was deleted.  It’s a cesspool 

Wow, fortunately for you the answer is simple:  Never post here again, never read anything posted here, never click on whatever link you use to get to PPP.  There, that should take care of your concerns so hasta luego!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Booooooo  hoooooo!    This thread has turned into a non-stop self pity party for all the indignant Righties who suddenly finding themselves sharing PPP with posters of different political views!!!   :lol:     To quote Covid Donnie, "It is what it is".

On the contrary, I (and I suspect most) prefer having more opposing viewpoints to debate. You're the ones who want to silence the people who disagree with you. We just want the right to explain why you're wrong. You guys don't handle that well.

Who do you see celebrating the banning of a poster with different political views?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I can't believe y'all are wasting all this time fighting when Trump's polling looks devastating. There is still a long way to go, 30 days is a political lifetime but it's hard to ignore the tsunami of polls that says America hates Trump. Somebody needs to do something. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Wow, fortunately for you the answer is simple:  Never post here again, never read anything posted here, never click on whatever link you use to get to PPP.  There, that should take care of your concerns so hasta luego!

nope.

so anyways, let’s not forget what DR believed in.  He believes that prior to trump running for president, a small group of military leaders selected him.  Why?  Because they wanted to go after pedophiles but the government was an obstacle due to Washington being in bed with Hollywood, who are mainly pedophiles.  They selected trump because he was outside of Washington and he would (1) not be influenced and (2) purposefully act like a buffoon for the purpose of being hate and attention onto himself (letting the military do what they need without attention).  

if that sounds like a sane person, then yikes

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If it were up to you, would you apply this same standard to someone who has declared police all to be cogs in a terrorist organization?

If that person presented the information as fact rather than opinion, yes.    The primary tactic for presenting opinions and/or outright lies as "fact" is citing sources that claim factual knowlege when it's only belief or even an outright lie -- like denying that the Holocaust occurred.  Example:  About 2003 at the height of the hysteria over terrorism because of 9/11,  I was on another MB where a poster insisted that Muslim terrorists were bringing nuclear weapons across the Mexican border into the southwestern US.  He cited a website run by this guy who supposedly was an "analyst" for the CIA in Iraq, at least that was what his internet bio claimed.  The analyst supposedly got his "info" from an article on another website which he also owned under a different name.  The "article" with the supposed specifics about the missiles was behind a paywall on a site owned by some organization that was headed by the supposed analyst.  It was all a scam to get fools to part with their dollars by going around in circles.

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

nope.

so anyways, let’s not forget what DR believed in.  He believes that prior to trump running for president, a small group of military leaders selected him.  Why?  Because they wanted to go after pedophiles but the government was an obstacle due to Washington being in bed with Hollywood, who are mainly pedophiles.  They selected trump because he was outside of Washington and he would (1) not be influenced and (2) purposefully act like a buffoon for the purpose of being hate and attention onto himself (letting the military do what they need without attention).  

if that sounds like a sane person, then yikes

I don’t do the Q thing. I pay it no attention. 

But I’m not gonna lie....these raids that have happened in multiple states over the past couple of months that have broken up child sex trafficking rings did not go unnoticed by me, and it darn sure didn’t go unnoticed by the Q crowd. 

Now, what I read is you stating that Rhino dislikes pedophiles.....well, I’m ok with that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

I don’t do the Q thing. I pay it no attention. 

But I’m not gonna lie....these raids that have happened in multiple states over the past couple of months that have broken up child sex trafficking rings did not go unnoticed by me, and it darn sure didn’t go unnoticed by the Q crowd. 

Now, what I read is you stating that Rhino dislikes pedophiles.....well, I’m ok with that. 

No.  That is not what I am saying.  There is the normal person = dislike pedophiles.  Then there is Q = believe a giant (easily debunked) backstory and use pedophile arrests to say "hey, told you we are right."  You see, conspiracy people like to latch onto one true thing (pedophiles are bad and are getting arrested), and then tie a bunch of bs into it to manipulate not very smart people.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Keep complaining and tagging SDS. 

You might piss him off enough to close this place down. 

Are you under the table in these “meetings” 

Can you brownnose a little less ? 

Lmfao @ the Cnn boys that want to shut down anything that doesn’t have Don Lemons #### on it 🥴🤣🤣

Edited by Teddy KGB

In other words, if you believe that Trump was elected to root out a secret child-sex trafficking ring run by satanic politicians and celebrities.....you might be a red neck.  I mean idiot.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

On the contrary, I (and I suspect most) prefer having more opposing viewpoints to debate. You're the ones who want to silence the people who disagree with you. We just want the right to explain why you're wrong. You guys don't handle that well.

Who do you see celebrating the banning of a poster with different political views?

....EXACTLY....."always attack....never defend" is the mantra.....debate??...seriously?......offer a differing opinion and he comes the "Twitterisms" from "highly (COUGH) reputable sources".....some of the more "eloquent" responses are...HOAX....FAKE NEWS....CULT..." etc, with significant time (COUGH AGAIN) spent to compose those debate responses....if SDS and the MODS determine this slippery slope is irreversible, I can see PPP meeting the SAME demise as BBMB...which may be the objective for some anyhow......SMH.........

• Like (+1) 1