WTF

Foxx

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

In what world does it make even a little bit of sense that a dude like Billstime can post the same stupid, insulting, childish gifs over and over and over, but DR gets tossed?

Really sucks, @SDS.  Dude's a good contributor here.

DR is a cancer to this board filling all of your heads with non stop conspiracy theories.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Azalin said:

It sounds to me like you're the one who needs their own domain. You obviously can't deal with it over here. All you do is taunt and troll. Do you really have nothing better to do?

I am just doing the same ***** you all do whenever anyone tries to talk politics and you don't agree with it. Why even try when we can just play your games against you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TBBills said:

I am just doing the same ***** you all do whenever anyone tries to talk politics and you don't agree with it. Why even try when we can just play your games against you.

That's absolute bull####. This is the first time I've ever responded to you, and I do not play games with anyone. That's why I usually let your nonsense pass without comment. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

the inmates are now officially running the asylum.

how delightfully ironic that the truly insane who trade in conspiracy theories, authoritarian regimes, and hateful rhetoric think that the world has been turned upside down with dear leader on the bleach diet.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

how delightfully ironic that the truly insane who trade in conspiracy theories, authoritarian regimes, and hateful rhetoric think that the world has been turned upside down with dear leader on the bleach diet.

ExcitableViciousIcterinewarbler-size_res

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I know this won't be a popular opinion.  But any normal person watching DR post has noticed the guy has spent way too much time on the dark corners of the Internet, and posts an alarming amount of nonsense.  He attacks posters/trolls constantly, and derails a ton of threads as he truly believes a war is being fought on the internet (including this forum).  SO he takes it upon himself to confront people he thinks he is wrong.

Him taking time off for this forum will be good for his mental health.  Seriously, good-hearted smart dude, but a lot of troubling behavior 

It is EXTREMLY hard to get warned based on PPP posts.  The fact DR cannot stop getting banned is telling that he is a part of the problem here.  Seriously, he loves throwing fire to the fuel in trash threads.  

That's the part I like about him.  He's just awful at ignoring the trolls.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

DR is a cancer to this board filling all of your heads with non stop conspiracy theories.

Well you're a ray of 🌞 for all of us everyday aren't you Bull, bringing us all together with every possible chance you get. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

WTF are you man?  Where are these people coming from?

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these were clone accounts.  This board has become troll infested.  Think I’ll be heading off as well. Good luck being the only alt righter left on this board. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, and who the ***** do you think you are, exactly, to come down here, to the PPP community, and demand the standards that have been in place for decades change?

Is there a rule here that we can’t expect better?

I’m a poster. I’m. Human. So are you friend. Happy to have a beer anytime. 

The gang is gathering on another site called Parler it seems so if you want to chat there, you still can. Some mod here decided to clean up a doctored Epstein related post (I didn’t see it, just the banning note) and everyone is in a tizzy. Sounds like there is a place where you can see that meme if you want. Here you can’t. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You wrote that you hope Trump dies.  Who's the cancer?

Truth. 

6 hours ago, bdutton said:

Who TF let the Karen's rule this board?

The shallow bot/left/NPC's that entered the board over the last few months have lent nothing more than bad memes and repetitive BS aka (hoax).

DR posts legitimate informative information.

If we are banning people I think the mods should reconsider if they didn't ban the wrong person/people.

He got banned for posting a doctored Epstein related meme of some sort it seems. Pretty on brand and it must have finally gotten to be enough for someone. I think it’s in the deep state thread. FYI. 

56 minutes ago, meazza said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these were clone accounts.  This board has become troll infested.  Think I’ll be heading off as well. Good luck being the only alt righter left on this board. 

I've been urging folks to ignore the trolls for a couple years at least, but too many just can't seem to help themselves. Engaging them has invited more and more. That alone is not enough to chase me away, but with the recent bannings I think it's finally enough. 

• Sad 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

By the way I just noticed this earlier. This appears to be the post that got him banned. One too many bits of fake “information” posted under the all-forgiving “FYI” disclaimer. 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

the inmates are now officially running the asylum.

Or the guy who owns it is. 

Big difference.