WTF

Foxx

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is hysterical. 

I can see who warns and bans every poster. I can read what's said about it in the mod's forum. 

And you're telling me you're 'pretty sure you're not wrong' about what happened when I tell you "wasn't me"?

You're So Pretty!

Ehh, I think you're the one of the, if not the best, Mods on this site. So that that!

Edited by Paulus

Just now, shoshin said:

Let’s check back in 2 weeks and see if life has moved on. I think that guy got banned before and the board somehow survived. 

Well done mods and good luck. Flush the whole thing and the world will spin on its axis as long as Josh stays Covid free. 

Yay yay I got my way.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

Let’s check back in 2 weeks and see if life has moved on. I think that guy got banned before and the board somehow survived. 

Well done mods and good luck. Flush the whole thing and the world will spin on its axis as long as Josh stays Covid free. 

No one’s dead, life will move on but he was a poster who posted content to which 85% I strongly disagreed.  Now the bot/content ratio just got worse but at least your feelings won’t be hurt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

"Get rid of everything I don't like."

You are what is wrong with the world.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, meazza said:

No one’s dead, life will move on but he was a poster who posted content to which 85% I strongly disagreed.  Now the bot/content ratio just got worse but at least your feelings won’t be hurt.

My feelings weren’t hurt but your obsession with my emotional state is creepy. 

A bully got banned. Bravo. 

39 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

And you’re a moderator? No wonder people have no idea what is right and wrong here. 

@SDS

Yep.  For probably around 20 years.  My standards ain't high, which is why even the trolls barely get a sideways glance from me. 

It's politics,  not kindergarten.   It's not supposed to be an echo chamber for the weak.  Historically,  it's always been messy.  But thanks for narcing.  You're clearly exactly what PPP needs more of.  LOL

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, shoshin said:

My feelings weren’t hurt but your obsession with my emotional state is creepy. 

A bully got banned. Bravo. 

You have continually cried like a child with a skinned knee.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

"Get rid of everything I don't like."

I support our American president in many things. I don’t want him censored or canceled. 

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

You are what is wrong with the world.

This is a private club. It’s better now IMO. Go chat on Twitter and you can say every thing you want. Have a blast. 

Different communities different standards. 

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

I support our American president in many things. I don’t want him censored or canceled. 

This is a private club. It’s better now IMO. Go chat on Twitter and you can say every thing you want. Have a blast. 

I was spot on, Karen. You joined a club just to complain about and change it. You're pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That's a little strong IMO but he is a major snowflake.  A lot of people grow up though and he might someday.

Your standard for adult is anonymously insulting strangers on the Internet. 

Cool bro. 

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

And as long as this community has your high fallutin standards we'll all be better off.  What we have done without you to tell us all how we should behave?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I was spot on, Karen. You joined a club just to complain about and change it. You're pathetic.

I am here. I hope it can be better. 

Horrible, isn’t it to think we can make a place better? 

Edited by shoshin

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Yes, and who the ***** do you think you are, exactly, to come down here, to the PPP community, and demand the standards that have been in place for decades change?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5