Will Trump Be Healthy Enough to Run (and Serve)?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's unfair to ask. He's not even smart enough to realize the sky is blue. 

Yesterday @SoTier accused me of being a right winger who doesn’t care about the poor and now this bot keeps accusing me of being a Trump supporter.  

they don’t know their audience.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oops. Frank is wrong again. 

Shocking. 

"Do your own research"

Go to the source documents. Ask for the vitals.

Don't rely on what they want you to (think you) know.

[See... I've learned at the hands of a master QResearcher!]

And DR, stop trying to conceal your true beliefs. We all know what you were up to on your, umm, "hiatus" from this board, completing an, err, "work project" on the Mickey Say Go day you just posted about this week.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

It’s a charade just watch

Agreed. That failed to meet even the baseline of what should be considered informative and reasonably complete.

Ordinarily it would be no one's business what the President's vital signs and treatment regimen involve. There would have even been a good argument that it was nobody's business had this happened 3 weeks ago.

But people are actually voting now. Transparency is essential.

We know there was at least a couple little white lies or "the truth, but not the whole truth" releases already:

- the Bill Clinton-esque "the President does not require supplemental oxygen" which apparently meant "he did receive supplemental oxygen, but isn't on it now."

- the whole notion that he was just being taken to Walter Reed to work out of an office there because it would be more convenient for observation, etc. By anyone's ordinary definition he was admitted to the hospital with mild-to-moderate signs of COVID-19 infection.

This has moved into the territory of unacceptable spin and withholding of information.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And DR, stop trying to conceal your true beliefs. We all know what you were up to on your, umm, "hiatus" from this board, completing an, err, "work project" on the Mickey Say Go day you just posted about this week.

You think you are so smart with your coy remarks. You are a cyber bully who has no filter. You should take a umm, "hiatus" from this board and go play with your self.

Edited by Niagara

By the way, I don't know if people are that familiar with Walter Reed. It is the former Bethesda Naval Medical Center, basically sharing the NIH campus. (I lived on that campus for a while ... no, I wasn't sick ... it's a long story.)

Trump is there suffering from an Infectious Disease. 

Guess who the head of the NIAID is. He is not anyone's attending physician, but ... he is kind of the captain of the ship.

1 minute ago, Niagara said:

You think you are so smart with your coy remarks. You are as cyber bully who has no filter. You should take a umm, "hiatus" from this board and go play with your self.

Look, when someone posts a blanket statement like "You idiot, still trusting the MSM" (I've been the recipient of a few of those), it is clearly relevant to figure out why someone believes the mainstream media is engaged in an all-out fraud on the public. 

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

By the way, I don't know if people are that familiar with Walter Reed. It is the former Bethesda Naval Medical Center, basically sharing the NIH campus. (I lived on that campus for a while ... no, I wasn't sick ... it's a long story.)

Trump is there suffering from an Infectious Disease. 
Guess who the head of the NIAID is. He is not anyone's attending physician, but ... he is kind of the captain of the ship.

The point is what? China flu, High ranking Doctor, so what?

Look, when someone posts a blanket statement like "You idiot, still trusting the MSM" (I've been the recipient of a few of those), it is clearly relevant to figure out why someone believes the mainstream media is engaged in an all-out fraud on the public.

Your camp loves MSM, which does not report news, but propagandizes it. The other camp sees through it, but you apparently do not. Why they believe it encompasses a body of many years of exposure to MSM.

Clearly you have a man crush on DR which IMO occasionally crosses the line and I am calling you out on it. @%#

Edited by Niagara

31 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Your camp loves MSM, which does not report news, but propagandizes it. The other camp sees through it, but you apparently do not. Why they believe it encompasses a body of many years of exposure to MSM.

Clearly you have a man crush on DR which IMO occasionally crosses the line and I am calling you out on it. @%#

That's fine. Although I'll point out that DR followed me here even though this post had NOTHING to do with his various obsessions.