Josh Norman activated from IR

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, mattynh said:

Hopefully he makes it past halftime.

Ouch.....my guess is yes. 

I know this is sarcasm but I just hope from an INJURY standpoint he makes it past halftime.  Old legs and bad hammys are not a good combination.....

6 hours ago, DJB said:

I wonder if Norman will be on a snap count this week. Split with Levi wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Good thing its LV. We can leave Zay Jones wide open since he drops everything and I think my grandmother could cover their other WR's

Can we please have Grams shuffle on down for a tryout????

6 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Darren Waller is no joke.  Hyde, Poyer and Edmunds better play a lot better than last week.  I expect Gruden to pound Jacobs until the defense shows that they can stop him.

Yes but he is a TE not a WR like I listed. 

Waller is a stud for sure. 

Stop Jacobs and Waller and you stop the Raiders offense

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

No way they take Taron Johnson's spot, it's like having an extra LB or SS in the lineup when he's out there.

Tremaine Edmunds could learn a thing or two on how to tackle from TJ.

Is this satire after last week's game? 

Like the kid, but he got targeted and abused in the run game. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Darren Waller is no joke.  Hyde, Poyer and Edmunds better play a lot better than last week.  I expect Gruden to pound Jacobs until the defense shows that they can stop him.

I agree but they can sell out on the run cause outside of Waller , who is a receiving threat? A Rookie Ruggs, who hasn't played and is doubtful? Hunter Renfrow? Their passing attack is lacking weapons. Sell out on Jacob's. Bracket Waller and make these WR beat you would be the logical gameplan.

As for Norman, I'm kinda excited he's suited up. For off the field as much as on the field. Dude is a leader and matured and I like his style.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Is this satire after last week's game? 

Like the kid, but he got targeted and abused in the run game. 

I think Tremaine's somewhat of a finesse LB in general, love him when his game's on, but when he's getting wiped out of plays by blockers or avoiding of contact and wiping himself out of plays, I just sigh.