Josh Norman activated from IR

YoloinOhio

Better CB depth is no bad thing.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes when he gets on the field.

Levi had a decent game last week, so I expect him to start, regardless.

Norman might take snaps away from Taron though, or they might rotate him in some.

Well, going into week four, our defense is now set up the way it was intended to be on week one, and all participants are “reasonably healthy”. I am confident that McD & LF know what the problems were and have a remedy in place. White, not wearing the red jersey in practice, Milano, hammy,  Edmunds, shoulder, and Norman, hammy, all being ready to go will pay dividends on the field at “Roomba” stadium in Vegas. I got a good feeling about this game! 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buddo said:

Better CB depth is no bad thing.

It'll be interesting to see where he goes when he gets on the field.

Levi had a decent game last week, so I expect him to start, regardless.

Norman might take snaps away from Taron though, or they might rotate him in some.

Not sure what to expect honestly. But i would not expect him to play outside without help  or be asked run deep with Raiders rec's at this point.

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

better edit that Drantkings lineup! 

I'll probably just roll with him. At $4300 his cheap price was key to the rest of my lineup. I'd have to redo the whole thing at this point & with the NE KC game being postponed, theres less options. Although im now in that horrible position of rooting for the Bills & for a member of the opposing team. I also have the Bills D in my house money league too.

1st world problems :P

Edited by brianthomas
  • Haha (+1) 2

Cautiously optimistic. Which version are we getting? Bright side will be if he returns to "Carolina" form in the scheme he excels in and has a resurgence. Dark side will be if he reverts to his "Washington" form and gets toasted frequently and eventually injured. Hopefully he pushes Levi to be a better player. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I will actually miss his live-tweeting of the games 🤣. But I agree he’s a very high energy, leader type 

I do wonder if he splits time with Levi on the outside or plays the slot 

No way they take Taron Johnson's spot, it's like having an extra LB or SS in the lineup when he's out there.

Tremaine Edmunds could learn a thing or two on how to tackle from TJ.

23 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

No way they take Taron Johnson's spot, it's like having an extra LB or SS in the lineup when he's out there.

Tremaine Edmunds could learn a thing or two on how to tackle from TJ.

And TJ could learn a thing or two on how to cover from Tremaine 

5 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Looking forward to seeing not only how Norman does on the field, but also his impact on the rest of the defense.

I hope both are BIG positives.  Does he still have gas in the tank??