Josh Norman activated from IR

YoloinOhio

Expected since he was a full practice participant. Excited to see what he can do in the McD defense. I feel good about the Bills defense holding the Raiders to less than 20 points with better play from the front 7.

Love that McD waited till 4 pm to send it in - reduces raider receiver prep time. every lil bit helps.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

His leadership and ability to pump up the guys around him can’t be overstated.

PSYCHED!!!!!

Hope those old Hammies stay loose.

I will actually miss his live-tweeting of the games 🤣. But I agree he’s a very high energy, leader type 

I do wonder if he splits time with Levi on the outside or plays the slot 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I will actually miss his live-tweeting of the games 🤣. But I agree he’s a very high energy, leader type 

I do wonder if he splits time with Levi on the outside or plays the slot 

Do you follow twitter during bills games?

I wonder if Norman will be on a snap count this week. Split with Levi wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Good thing its LV. We can leave Zay Jones wide open since he drops everything and I think my grandmother could cover their other WR's

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Sky = blue 

pope = catholic 

🤣

dam.  I’m in my own world during Bills games.  I’ll check my phone every 15 minutes or so and ignore all the texts.  I don’t even follow my bets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

His leadership and ability to pump up the guys around him can’t be overstated.

PSYCHED!!!!!

Hope those old Hammies stay loose.

He's kind of a weirdo, honestly, but let's hope he plays well!

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

🤣

dam.  I’m in my own world during Bills games.  I’ll check my phone every 15 minutes or so and ignore all the texts.  I don’t even follow my bets.

I can only do it if I’m not watching the game on my phone, which I sometimes have to do on the Sunday ticket max app. If im watching it on  tv I can. Its good for injury updates and the like. The broadcast team always seems to be the last to know 

28 minutes ago, DJB said:

I wonder if Norman will be on a snap count this week. Split with Levi wouldn't be a bad thing. 

Good thing its LV. We can leave Zay Jones wide open since he drops everything and I think my grandmother could cover their other WR's

Darren Waller is no joke.  Hyde, Poyer and Edmunds better play a lot better than last week.  I expect Gruden to pound Jacobs until the defense shows that they can stop him.

• Like (+1) 2