Cam Newton tests positive for Covid, OUT Sunday v Chiefs UPDATE: Game postponed

Process
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please tightly restrict conversation in this thread to football and football-relevant matters.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 discussion in our main discussion areas. (This includes your opinion about the incubation/infectious period, interval before a positive test, and infection control measures the NFL should employ, and this means YOU.) We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19. 

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

Just now, bills6969 said:

How is it possible that only he tested positive and not any other teammates? I’d be shocked if other Pats players or coaches don’t test positive as well. I bet the NE KC gets postponed.

AJ Terrell tested positive for the Falcons, and it never spread. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

I mean this was bound to happen at some point... now it's on the league to handle it properly.

True.  They really need to understand that adding extra weeks to the season is NOT a bad thing at all, we as fans are all good with that if it keeps football live.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1