Sam Darnold - AC joint sprain in throwing shoulder

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t see this posted even though the news came down last night. Will be interesting to see if he plays  vs bills in 3 weeks or if we get Flacco 

I wouldn’t even start Josh against the Jets I don’t trust that POS  G Williams we know what he’s capable off , 

I’m pretty sure we can beat the jets no matter who we got playing QB !!!

Everyone knew he went back in the locker room, got a pain injection, and trotted back out there. At this point they are already 0-4 and it's another wash of a season. They should just sit him until healthy. 

The question for the Jets has been “What do we have in Darnold?” They know what they have in “Average Joe” Flacco. A good way to compare and contrast leading to a decent analysis of Sam and his abilities. If Flacco looks better than Sam on that dumpster fire of a team, Sam is gone. 

• Like (+1) 2

Gase is catching a bunch of crap for putting Becton in the game with an injured shoulder and Becton didn't even last a series before re-injuring the shoulder.  That followed the Le"Veon Bell hamstring mismanagement.  Gase simply can't put an injured Darnold out there behind that sieve of an O-Line.   

From a purely Machiavellian point of view, Gase will think about this situation and realize that he is going to lose the next 5 games no matter who is under center (Cardinals, Chargers, Bills, Chiefs, Patriots) and he is going to be staring at 0-9.  If Darnold is hurt and he has to play his backup QB Gase can always say, "Yes, we just lost 9 games in a row, but we played the last 5 games with our backup QB in there.  Not my fault."

Gase is the anti-McDermott. Gase will throw everyone around him under the bus to protect his own ass.  How many times have we seen that in post game pressers?  The only coach in the NFL I dislike more than Adam Gase is Gregg Williams.  I'm a Bills fan and I'd ordinarily love to watch the Jets burn to the ground, but Adam Gase and Gregg Williams are such terrible human beings I can't wait to watch both of them get fired.  I don't think either of them will ever sniff an NFL job again. 

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t see this posted even though the news came down last night. Will be interesting to see if he plays  vs bills in 3 weeks or if we get Flacco 

It was, but it’s been buried amid many posts. Plus, reveling in Jet dismay is one of our favorite things to do here.

So All Good!👍

• Like (+1) 3

Hard to feel pity for any division rival but the Jets are a toxic mess right now.   Years of bad drafting and poor choices in draft picks have taken a toll and left them with a very bad roster.    Also Gase should never be allowed near a NFL locker room again.   No team deserves a coach who disregards their players and puts them at risk for injury like that.

17 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I hope Roman gets the Jets job, would like to see what he can do with Darnold, would also like to see Jackson without Roman...

I don’t want the Jets to do well..but I liked Darnold coming out.. he was 3rd QB.. I hope they trade him out of the division and his career blossoms.. May be too late for him, Gase did him no favors..

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Everyone knew he went back in the locker room, got a pain injection, and trotted back out there. At this point they are already 0-4 and it's another wash of a season. They should just sit him until healthy. 

Why? (from a Jets FO perspective)