Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

It is...........as all my posts are..........an informational thing.

Perhaps no one here on PPP has said it, but news services around the country, like Yahoo, are reporting it.

I thought that you might want to know.

I guess I was wrong.

I, and many others, appreciate your bringing the news to us, @B-Man

Apparently, @shoshin is now intent on regulating not only the posters in  PPP, but  the type of content that is "permitted" to be discussed.  

I honestly thought crusading was not allowed here, even in PPP.  Guess not, as his crusade to get this sub-forum closed down, or at least tightly regulated with "allowed" speech, is very evident.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

<snip>

I’m uncertain as to what doctors lied to me, my most recent visit was for a colonoscopy 5 years after my last one.  I was hurt the doctor didn’t recognize me but other than that he seemed honest enough. 

Even after the colonoscopy?

Edited by Uncle Joe

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I, and many others, appreciate your bringing the news to us, @B-Man

Apparently, @shoshin is now intent on regulating not only the posters in  PPP, but  the type of content that is "permitted" to be discussed.  

I honestly thought crusading was not allowed here, even in PPP.  Guess not, as his crusade to get this sub-forum closed down, or at least tightly regulated with "allowed" speech, is very evident.

He can post whatever he wants Gal. Just don't know why so many people argue with Twitter here. I thought his response was a good one because the media made an issue of it. I stand corrected, though I see this thing of grabbing random Tweets and then arguing with them here often. It seems dumb. Doesn't mean you can't do it. 

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

He can post whatever he wants Gal. Just don't know why so many people argue with Twitter here. I thought his response was a good one because the media made an issue of it. I stand corrected, though I see this thing of grabbing random Tweets and then arguing with them here often. It seems dumb. Doesn't mean you can't do it. 

The media and the disinformation they actively spread via traditional and social media outlets is the biggest driver of the cavernous divide that exists in this country IMO. Pointing out many of those instances on here doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what they do every day and the severe damage they've done to our country. Trump does plenty on his own that deserves legitimate questioning and criticism, but they just can't stick to whats legitimate. Ever.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Even after the colonoscopy?

All good one liners have some basis in truth. 

When I went in, saw the same  doc from 5 years earlier.  I’m getting prepped, they’re about to send me to slumberland and he comes in and asks me if I’ve ever had the procedure before. I said “Jeesh Doc, I just saw you 5 years ago, don’t you remember me?”.  He laughed, got into place, the nurse moved the gown and he said “Oh, yeah, I remember you now.”.  

Funny stuff and then 😴 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

To be fair, a lot on the right thought women shouldn't be President due to mood swings and hormones. https://qz.com/783723/hillary-clinton-and-our-long-sexist-tradition-of-using-womens-bodies-to-disqualify-them-from-power/

To be fair, that article was a hilarious attempt to cover for the very real concerns in Sept. 2016 about Hillary's actual health.

A quick reminder, the GOP nominated a woman for Vice President in 2008.

To extend this argument to "mood swings and hormones" is simply sophistry.

I can't tell you how many people I supervised who were on Prednisone or Hydrocortisone in my career, and there certainly were none of the concerns that many liberals today are writing about with President Trump.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

All good one liners have some basis in truth. 

When I went in, saw the same  doc from 5 years earlier.  I’m getting prepped, they’re about to send me to slumberland and he comes in and asks me if I’ve ever had the procedure before. I said “Jeesh Doc, I just saw you 5 years ago, don’t you remember me?”.  He laughed, got into place, the nurse moved the gown and he said “Oh, yeah, I remember you now.”.  

Funny stuff and then 😴 

I had surgery when I was 50 something. My sister and mom were with me during pre-op. I had to use the rest room before surgery and my mom told me to cover my posterior as I was walking with my IV to the restroom. I turned around and told her to let me have my Jack Nicholsen moment 😄

Also, during that pre-op they were discussing the physical semantics with an elderly lady next to me. The nurse told the lady that after the surgery she would come out on the other side. My mom gasped.

• Haha (+1) 1

the issue here is not trump's current health or what people say about it. he should get the best treatment possible and will hopefully come out of it ok.

the actual issue are the obvious mistakes and ignorance when it comes to keeping the white house clean and safe. they have all of the resources needed to make it the safest environment possible. if only someone had had the will.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve actually heard about 7 different versions of medical advice from experts with different perspectives.  

I’ve heard that the staying at home, social distancing and wearing a mask is the only way, then I heard that churches and Memorial Day gatherings of 11 or more spread the virus but that gatherings of 22,783 people do not.  

I’ve heard that 0 people in an open air football stadium is the only answer but that 7,000 in a place built for 80,000 might be ok.  

I’ve heard that masks work, but maybe don’t, but probably do.  

I’ve heard that the best course of action is to stay at home with the blinds drawn like you’re hiding out after ratting on John Gotti is the answer, unless you need petunias from the Home Depot in which case you gots ta take your chances. 

I’m uncertain as to what doctors lied to me, my most recent visit was for a colonoscopy 5 years after my last one.  I was hurt the doctor didn’t recognize me but other than that he seemed honest enough. 

I'm sure you have.   The problem is which factual report you should believe. 

Trump has lied over and over again to "troll" Democrats and Liberals and his base eats it up.  

He's out endangering people and his base doesn't seem to care 

Now they expect everyone should feel pity because Don got the Covid (because of his won ignorance)? 

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Boy, oh boy you are selective. Posted right below that big  thread you chose was this:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd if you watched his videos, he updated on the First Lady's health. 🙂

White House Doctors Employed by the WH.   

Just admit going for a ride around the block was just plain stupid.  

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

White House Doctors Employed by the WH.   

Just admit going for a ride around the block was just plain stupid.  

{raises Spock eyebrow}

Doctors who are taking care of the patient oked the ride. When he is under your care, you may second guess them.

Going for a ride around  the block, provided he was feeling up to it (and by the video he posted yesterday, and what his doctors were saying, he was) was brilliant! It stopped the stupidity of the "msm" and the left that he was dying, so sick the 25th amendment needed to be invoked, he was incapacitated, etc.  And that really frosted a lot of cookies as that means a 70+ year old man who is overweight can beat the Wuhan Virus.  Well, that and a good portion of them were wishing he would die.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ALF said:

Earlier today, McEnany confirmed that she had tested positive for Covid-19.

Two of White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's deputies, Chad Gilmartin and Karoline Leavitt, have also tested positive for coronavirus, two sources tell CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-covid-19-updates-monday/h_2bfcf7fc5590c32a9371fd79464a1b49

White House is like a meat packing plant now