Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

2 hours ago, Nelius said:

A Stephen Miller apologist?! Wow, there's like only two of you out there.  Incredibly rare.

I'd point you to anecdoctes from his relatives and his entire high school. Ex-Breitbart editor comments, leaked emails that were released, the substance of Trump's domestic policy speeches, etc. I just googled "Is Stephen Miller a white supremacist?" and unfortunately don't have the next six hours free to wade through all of the evidence. 

Not surprisingly, you've offered no evidence. People who care enough to respond and can support their position do, but for some reason you didn't.

Perhaps it's because you can't. Prove me wrong.

Edited by Rob's House

32 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Not everybody works weekends. 

So funny watching people actually justify it. Watching weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

So funny watching people actually justify it. So funny to watch weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Whose justifying it? If people want to waste a sunny afternoon showing their support then so be it, it’s their time to waste. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Whose justifying it? If people want to waste a sunny afternoon showing their support then so be it, it’s their time to waste. 

You just responded to me doing what you just asked... Lots of crazy people wasting time.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

So funny watching people actually justify it. Watching weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Ahhhhh.

The old standby of "I am so amused from up here on the mountaintop, watching you try to explain things that I "know" are wrong.

Always a classic non-response.

Just now, B-Man said:

Ahhhhh.

The old standby of "I am so amused from up here on the mountaintop, watching you try to explain things that I "know" are wrong.

Always a classic non-response.

Hey it's Mr. gullible himself... Posting more fake twitter *****?

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You just responded to me doing what you just asked... Lots of crazy people wasting time.

I’m waiting for my son to fall asleep so I can place him in his crib.  Not much else to do.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

1 minute ago, meazza said:

I’m waiting for my son to fall asleep so I can place him in his crib.  Not much else to do.

Kind of ironic, you are taking care of two infants then.............

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1