Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

“Ninety percent of the [White House] complex most certainly learned about it in the news, as has been the case ever since,” the senior official said. “There are reports that COVID is spreading like wildfire through the White House. There are hundreds and hundreds of people who work on-complex, some who have families with high-risk family members. Since this whole thing started, not one email has gone out to tell employees what to do or what’s going on.”

The senior official told Intelligencer that not only is there no reliable information flow internally regarding the president’s condition, but there’s also no reliable information about anything else. Even his most senior staffers find themselves in the same predicament as those on the outside looking in. An opaque system designed to protect the White House from negative press is backfiring. “I think most of it is paranoia about leaks,” the official said, “Yet … the leaks continue.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/white-house-spreads-covid-19-and-lies-about-trumps-health.html

26 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I reject your sympathy as unnecessary, shallow and pedantic. I simply asked who the “others” were. 

Awesome. Thanks for sharing BG.

Sorry for saying I understood your anger. You don't need by sympathy that is ok with me. 

You knew who the others were, you were just being an ash. Enjoy your anger.

10 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Still waiting for some evidence of Miller's "white supremacy."

A Stephen Miller apologist?! Wow, there's like only two of you out there.  Incredibly rare.

I'd point you to anecdoctes from his relatives and his entire high school. Ex-Breitbart editor comments, leaked emails that were released, the substance of Trump's domestic policy speeches, etc. I just googled "Is Stephen Miller a white supremacist?" and unfortunately don't have the next six hours free to wade through all of the evidence. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry for saying I understood your anger. You don't need by sympathy that is ok with me. 

You knew who the others were, you were just being an ash. Enjoy your anger.

Nope, I can’t do it.  I cannot accept a second apology when I have already rejected the first.  I ask that you cease and desist any further mention of apologies or sympathy in any form. I can’t have it.

I sincerely wanted to know who you were referencing “others”.  I am sorry if that was was not clear—and don’t even think about rejecting my apology.  I will not take it back. 

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

Of course he will pull through...being exposed as a bigger pile of ***** than ever..and you sychophants will lap it up.  

I know it will disappoint you if he were to pull through. We know this. 
Supreme Court confirmation next. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Nope, I can’t do it.  I cannot accept a second apology when I have already rejected the first.  I ask that you cease and desist any further mention of apologies or sympathy in any form. I can’t have it.

I sincerely wanted to know who you were referencing “others”.  I am sorry if that was was not clear—and don’t even think about rejecting my apology.  I will not take it back. 

Other = 208,000 dead

Millions who lost loved ones,

Staff who were required to be macho

All those who suffered through Covid as a result of being infected during events when masks not used

All the people who lost work when they were ill or their loved ones needed care

All the front line workers who suffered, missed there families when being working hundreds of hours in danger and could not go home

Etc etc.

His terrible leadership, lack of consistency in his message, his defiance of professional medical advice, his mocking of others etc etc caused prolonging and excessive suffering with this virus. 

Sorry I was not more clear. Oops sorry I did not mean to re-apologize,  oh FI, I did mean it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Popped into the ppp sewer to see the idiots all gleeful, guess the libtards have won

and this is their board now. rip

Get used to it! It'll help you on November 4.

Seriously: maybe the arguments will be more focused, more spirited, if they involve two sides living in the real world rather than the world of dark conspiracy theories.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Other = 208,000 dead

Millions who lost loved ones,

Staff who were required to be macho

All those who suffered through Covid as a result of being infected during events when masks not used

All the people who lost work when they were ill or their loved ones needed care

All the front line workers who suffered, missed there families when being working hundreds of hours in danger and could not go home

Etc etc.

His terrible leadership, lack of consistency in his message, his defiance of professional medical advice, his mocking of others etc etc caused prolonging and excessive suffering with this virus. 

Sorry I was not more clear. Oops sorry I did not mean to re-apologize,  oh FI, I did mean it!

I’ll accept this one, it keeps it fresh.  

How many people should have died, if any,  as a result of COVID-19?  

How many infections  and deaths (Of the 208,000 cited) occurred as a result of continuous and sustained protesting across the country?  

You’ve mentioned leadership several times exclusively as it relates to DJT.  We’re any other politicians complicit in the death count? 

Finally, do you agree with the estimate that COVID  deaths may be inflated by as much as 25%, and if not, what would you project?