Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

Funny to watch Libs lying their arses off in this thread. 
They are positively giddy about Trump having covid.
Also, watching them go back and forth over hoax/no hoax is brilliant. 
When he pulls through (and odds are high he will) will be hilarious to watch their heads positively explode. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2979tt51tghcg7l9bvpl

Edited by Bakin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This thread has degenerated into a bunch of name-calling and personal insults and is no longer serving a constructive purpose.

Therefore, a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs is needed to restore this thread to intelligent conversation:

11Abigail+Ratchford.gif

Did you just assume her gender ?

• Haha (+1) 3

UPDATE:
Source for the "concerning" vitals is none other than Mark Meadows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/03/trump-covid-live-updates/

And the docs raised concern with a weird comment that he was diagnosed 72 hours ago ... early Wednesday?

That is very concerning.

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Did you just assume her gender ?

That is so wrong. I'm glad you caught it.

Men who menstruate.

25 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

This thread has degenerated into a bunch of name-calling and personal insults and is no longer serving a constructive purpose.

Therefore, a gratuitous photo of a woman with big jugs is needed to restore this thread to intelligent conversation:

11Abigail+Ratchford.gif

I think you should post more often.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/president-trump-covid-19-positive-test-latest-news-2020-10-03/

Trump received supplemental oxygen before getting on Marine 1. I imagine this was to allow him to walk to the chopper on his own power.

Meadows' comment about problematic vitals -- together with no photos of Trump doing what he's supposed to be doing, "working out of an office at Walter Reed," suggests that this  admission to the hospital -- and don't lie to us, White House, that's what it is -- is serious and not merely for observation.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

11Abigail+Ratchford.gif

Bump 

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is that the protocol Donald Trump followed.

Try to follow your logic:

1.  You said this (and I’m assume by this you mean his contracting Covid) would have been completely avoidable had he followed everything he railed against. 

2.  He railed against mandatory masks and social distancing. I think.  I don’t follow him that closely. 

3.  So had he had worn a mask and practiced social distancing he would NOT have caught Covid because.....

4.  Masks and social distancing is guaranteed 100% to protect someone from Covid based on your comment quoted in #1 above (completely

avoidable). 

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/president-trump-covid-19-positive-test-latest-news-2020-10-03/

Trump received supplemental oxygen before getting on Marine 1. I imagine this was to allow him to walk to the chopper on his own power.

Meadows' comment about problematic vitals -- together with no photos of Trump doing what he's supposed to be doing, "working out of an office at Walter Reed," suggests that this  admission to the hospital -- and don't lie to us, White House, that's what it is -- is serious and not merely for observation.

I read to Trump isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing, working out....then laughed imagining Trump trying to work out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

That’s bullshift - Trump knew in 2019 and failed to protect us.

FIFY:

If TRUMP had shared what HE knew (instead of lying and hiding it), it may have gone far differently for the USA.

Blame China all you want but China is not the President of the Divided States.

image.thumb.jpeg.7861b21133b2d1437ab6533b015a26e0.jpeg

I love how in these cartoons how Donald's ties get longer and longer.  This one takes the cake so far.

The virus DID come from China. They lied about it and destroyed evidence.  I'm still not convinced it wasn't intentional.  That said, Trump has not handled it well either.

Both can be true.

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I love how in these cartoons how Donald's ties get longer and longer.  This one takes the cake so far.

The virus DID come from China. They lied about it and destroyed evidence.  I'm still not convinced it wasn't intentional.  That said, Trump has not handled it well either.

Both can be true.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291f7783bb7f2ab777ef