Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Pretty insane story arc even by 2020 standards that the Hope Hicks return could wipe out Trump and a good chunk of his administration. Simulation overlords are just pressing buttons at this point.

“Crank up the R-naught variable, Henry!”

3 hours ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Why is everyone lying? Is it more likely that you’re just projecting?

So funny he won't allow anyone to lump him in with any of the stupid ***** the Repubtards do... Yet he will make mass assumptions off of anything he can find negative even if said by one random idiot on twitter. It is just funny to watch him do this ***** and think he is being smart...

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

For a guy that has been so secretive about coronavirus he really seems to be enjoying the attention. Very good strategy since he wouldn't win a debate so might as well try to get the sympathy vote. And when he "recovers" he can show the American people he is stronger than a virus... Such a good plan.

Hard to believe what this guy says b.c he lies so much. I hope he isn't lying about having corona...

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, TBBills said:

For a guy that has been so secretive about coronavirus he really seems to be enjoying the attention. Very good strategy since he wouldn't win a debate so might as well try to get the sympathy vote. And when he "recovers" he can show the American people he is stronger than a virus... Such a good plan.

Hard to believe what this guy says b.c he lies so much. I hope he isn't lying about having corona...

So everybody is a conspiracy theorist if you speak out against the virus and protocols surrounding it, and get censored if you say somebody had false positives (because that's another conspiracy theory)...butttt now if Trump has it everything is now all lies, gotcha I see how this works!:lol:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So everybody is a conspiracy theorist if you speak out against the virus and protocols surrounding it, and get censored if you say somebody had false negatives (because that's another conspiracy theory)...butttt now if Trump has it everything is now all lies, gotcha I see how this works!:lol:

That is the problem with Trump, he lies so much you cannot tell when he is telling the truth... It's sad he has cried wolf so much that the American people cannot trust him.

Also those first two few lines I never said that about protocols so you are no different making bull#### up.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, meazza said:
3 hours ago, Hedge said:

Love !! That’s new ...

That's not the only odd thing. "well" is actually typed as "wel" then a capital i (lower casing it so it can be seen as the letter i).

--

And another blow to the campaign:

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

Aren't you Trump-culters annoyed if not pissed at your hero???

This was completely avoidable if he just did everything he's railed against (overt or connotative) for over 6 months now.

And now for him to get sick in the last month of the election, exposing how incredibly stupid he's been to the entire nation, essentially sealing his defeat in November...

It's a frigging Comedy of Errors.

Aren't you pissed???

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/2/2020 at 4:10 AM, plenzmd1 said:

E, I am a never Trumper, and like 99% of all people, do not believe the virus is fake , but that the reaction and lockdowns  to it is overblown. My reaction is the exact same as when the VA Gov announced last Friday he and his wife were positive. This is an highly infectious virus that no matter what side politically you are on, what precautions you take, unless you you want to 100% isolate from the world, you have a chance of contracting the virus. And even then, you may still test positive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/on-parenting/a-hypervigilant-mom-followed-every-health-guideline-she-still-caught-the-coronavirus/2020/06/27/fa119ce2-b654-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

What i am certain of testing positive does not mean Northam did anything wrong, or immoral, or selfish( one of first states to mandate masks BTW) , and same goes for Trump. 

Neither of these men should be castigated for a positive test for a HIGHLY INFECTIOUS virus. I will castigate Trump for a myriad of reasons, but not this.

As an side, this is most likely my last post at TBD. A certain mod has decided that any and all of my posts deserve warning points, and as it seems her power is all encompassing, i have decided best for me to not support this site any more. I know, crushing right?

I have been friends with E on this board since 2004, so much so even texted him the other day laughing about our early discussions on HD and the type of DVTs etc Directv had way back when. Yes, HD was a topic , one might say "novel" , when i joined this board. 

But my libertarian bent  and love of this country is just to deep  to put up with strong armed censorship of ideas and views, particularly when it is censorship based strictly  a mods point of view. Dictatorship is good when you the dictator. 

Thank you @SDS for the providing the forum, it was a fun 17 years. Wish you all the best!

Enjoyed it yall, 

And for all those that make  the tailgates great, and no longer post here...you bastages are not done with me, i have all you numbers! 

Believe me, I've had the same thoughts. You'll be missed, plenz.

54 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Aren't you Trump-culters annoyed if not pissed at your hero???

This was completely avoidable if he just did everything he's railed against (overt or connotative) for over 6 months now.

And now for him to get sick in the last month of the election, exposing how incredibly stupid he's been to the entire nation, essentially sealing his defeat in November...

It's a frigging Comedy of Errors.

Aren't you pissed???

Personally I’m pissed that you haven’t learned anything ( sealing his defeat in Nov 😂😂 )

We’ve heard all this 4 years ago , but please continue !!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes you can, he did not show leadership or respect for others..I do wish him a full recovery

Which “others”?  

The ones struggling to survive financially, or the financially entitled unaffected by a shutdown of the economy?  

Like many others, I received my school tax bills last month.  The only mention of COVID was that the town offices was in regard to severely reduced hours of service to take the payment.  No deferral option, not payment plan, just “pay the &$@@ing bill.”  The way I see that is you pay 100% for roughly 40% of the services. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1