Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

REVIEW:

Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19, Begins Quarantine ‘Immediately.’ “In the wee hours of Friday morning, President Donald Trump announced he and first Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for COVID-19.”

Related: Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for COVID-19 after traveling with president.

UPDATE: Mike Pence Tests Negative for Coronavirus following Trump’s Diagnosis.

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) Tests Positive for Coronavirus. “Lee added that he spoke with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) and Senate Judiciary Committee head Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) ‘and assured them I will be back to work in time’ to advance ‘the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.’”

And speaking of Barett: Amy Coney Barrett tested negative for coronavirus, last had contact with Trump on Saturday, White House says.

UPDATE (1:00 PM): Joe Biden, wife test negative for coronavirus after Trump diagnosis.

UPDATES (9:50 PM):

● President Trump Headed to Walter Reed Medical Center ‘Out of an Abundance of Caution.’

● “North Carolina Republican Sen. Thom Tillis, who is running for re-election, has become the fourth member of the Senate to test positive for COVID-19.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Pretty insane story arc even by 2020 standards that the Hope Hicks return could wipe out Trump and a good chunk of his administration. Simulation overlords are just pressing buttons at this point.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-told-hope-hicks-she-was-best-piece-tail-corey-lewandowski-would-ever-770332

I hope he didn't just start kissing her.

Safer to just grab her by the, umm, you know what.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Buftex said:

Oh, i know he has been careless. But the fact that he broke the story, with a mostly coherent tweet, just doesn't seem to add up.  But, like I said... his biggest contribution to the world is that any conspiracy theory is plausible. His poll numbers are tanking, and the first debate did not help him...

And will all that he will win 2020 elections !!!

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

REVIEW:

Trump Tests Positive for COVID-19, Begins Quarantine ‘Immediately.’ “In the wee hours of Friday morning, President Donald Trump announced he and first Lady Melania Trump had tested positive for COVID-19.”

Related: Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for COVID-19 after traveling with president.

UPDATE: Mike Pence Tests Negative for Coronavirus following Trump’s Diagnosis.

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) Tests Positive for Coronavirus. “Lee added that he spoke with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) and Senate Judiciary Committee head Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) ‘and assured them I will be back to work in time’ to advance ‘the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett.’”

And speaking of Barett: Amy Coney Barrett tested negative for coronavirus, last had contact with Trump on Saturday, White House says.

UPDATE (1:00 PM): Joe Biden, wife test negative for coronavirus after Trump diagnosis.

UPDATES (9:50 PM):

● President Trump Headed to Walter Reed Medical Center ‘Out of an Abundance of Caution.’

● “North Carolina Republican Sen. Thom Tillis, who is running for re-election, has become the fourth member of the Senate to test positive for COVID-19.”

Tacking this one on to the list:

---

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Tacking this one on to the list:

My kid is about as uninterested in politics as any kid could be.

But she sure as hell knows all about Kellyanne Conway's daughter:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1573736/trump-coronavirus-kellyanne-conway-claudia-tiktok-coughing-daughter/

That girl has the biggest case of teen angst in the history of the world.

• Awesome! (+1) 1